[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NES Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 25

File: NES.jpg (56KB, 565x439px) Image search: [Google]
NES.jpg
56KB, 565x439px
Let's have a thread for the best system of all time: the Nintendo.

What are you playing on it? I've been playing a ton of Wario's Woods.
>>
Wario's Woods controls better on the NES than on the SNES, just a thing that I noticed.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
Hot slots.
>>
File: Quest of Ki, The (Japan)_002.png (8KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
Quest of Ki, The (Japan)_002.png
8KB, 256x240px
I played Quest for Ki if FC counts.
Bitch can jump like crazy.
>>
I've been working on Dragon Warrior.
>>
>>3385642
I've noticed this as well. More input lag in the SNES version? Apparently it was coded by a third-party, while the NES game was done by IS themselves.
>>
>>3385623
I'm playing Blaster Master right now.
>>
>>3385623
I just started getting into NES games, what are the top 5 must plays on it.
>>
>>3386645
Shatterhand
Super Spy Hunter
Super C
TMNT 3 : The Manhattan Project
Zen Intergalactic Ninja
>>
>>3385623
About to tackle Level 5 in the first Zelda
>>
>>3386645
Gimmick
Darkwing Duck
Shatterhand
Metal Storm
Castlevania (better on Amiga though)
>>
>>3386684
>better on amiga
Who would just go on the internet and tell lies like that?
>>
>>3386684
don't listen to this chucklefuck.

Castlevania NES is the definitive version of the game.
>>
>>3386715
Every time I see a screenshot of amigavania I think "hey, that doesn't look too bad, maybe it IS worth playing" then I see footage of the game in motion and remember that it's a floaty stuttery piece of eurotrash
>>
I've been playing Othello a bit the last couple days. I always think I'm starting off strong, but haven't a single game yet out of probably ten.
>>
>>3386732
*haven't won
>>
File: quickshot.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
quickshot.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>3386684
I will never get tired of laughing at delusional britbongs who think that their broken ports of NES games that take 6 years to load on cassette tapes are somehow the superior versions of games. Because obviously platformers are meant to be played with one of these.
>>
File: Gimmick_boxart.png (188KB, 250x358px) Image search: [Google]
Gimmick_boxart.png
188KB, 250x358px
Gimmick is fantastic.
>>
Just beat Zelda 1, moving on to Zelda 2

Any tips?
>>
>>3387008
don't die
>>
>>3386645
Super Mario Bros 3
Mega Man 4
DuckTales
Castlevania 3
Life Force
>>
>>3387008
Try being patient in the game. It's pretty challenging. If your in a dungeon, know where you are going and never leave a dungeon without the armor or magical piece. Always try to level up.
>>
I'm playing Zelda 2 right now, and I'm stuck in the overworld. Where's the first place you're supposed to go to?
>>
>>3385623
Whats Australia-Kun's deal anyway? Why does he hate Nintendo games?
>>
>>3387319
his molester shoved a NES cartridge up his ass when he was a kid
>>
File: goldenaxe-spectrum.png (6KB, 268x204px) Image search: [Google]
goldenaxe-spectrum.png
6KB, 268x204px
>>3387319
>>3387336
Salty yuropoors who preferred to play the "superior" versions of games
>>
>>3387319
He hates the NES because it's an Americanised/inferior Famicom.

His hatred of the SNES is exaggerated, he seems to like action games though and those often struggled to run at an acceptable framerate generally.
>>
>>3387179
towns
>>
File: Comp-2a.png (7KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Comp-2a.png
7KB, 256x224px
>>3385623
Conquest of the Crystal Palace. It's better than I expected; I've been enjoying it quite a bit. After dying an embarrassing number of times in the pictured stage due to one brutal jump and a tough boss, I'm back to making good progress. Unless the final stage is insanely difficult, I'll probably finish it tonight and then move on to Getsu Fuma Den.

>>3386645
Solar Jetman
Castlevania 3
Zelda 2
Legacy of the Wizard
Ninja Gaiden 2

It's really hard to list just five games for the NES. There are a ton that are worthy of mention.
>>
File: littlesamson.jpg (2MB, 1534x2100px) Image search: [Google]
littlesamson.jpg
2MB, 1534x2100px
greatest nes game coming through
>>
>>3386645
It would be easier for you to look up recommendation charts on google or just get a torrent with all the NES roms on it. Not even saying that specifically in a "Lurk moar before you post" way. There are so many games on the NES and not everyone likes the same games just as much. You'd be better off just trying them yourself or looking more into it.
>>
>>3386714
>>3386715

I'm sure that >>3386684 was just joking. I mean, how many people know about the Amiga port anyway, let alone prefer it over the NES or original arcade version?
>>
>>3387591
>original arcade version
There was no arcade CV. Haunted Castle came later and is vastly different.
>>
>>3387008
What >>3387079 said. Let me add that you should definitely look for heart and magic containers as well. Also, don't let Death Mountain scare you off. It can get imtimidating but once you've got the hammer and leveled up on attack power and other stats, the game gets a lot less tedious.
>>
>>3387596
there's vs. castlevania

i recommend it to anyone who's bored with castlevania 1 and looking for an extra challenge

i'd even say it's much more unfair
>>
>>3387601
Yes, VS. Castlevania, that was what I meant. I didn't realise that it got released after the NES game.
>>
File: VS_Pinball.png (4KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
VS_Pinball.png
4KB, 256x240px
>>3387621

There's other Vs. arcade versions of NES games, such as Pinball and SMB.
>>
>>3386645
Have 40, my familia.

1. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
2. Ice Climber
3. The Legend of Zelda
4. Gimmick!
5. Super Mario Bros. 3
6. Adventures of Lolo 2 (Japan)
7. Fire 'n Ice
8. Rockin' Kats
9. Recca
10. Zombie Nation
11. Snake Rattle 'n Roll
12. Mitsume ga Tooru
13. Balloon Fight
14. Mega Man 3
15. Hi no Tori
16. Super C
17. Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers
18. Super Mario Bros. 2
19. Slalom
20. A Week of Garfield
21. Bionic Commando
22. Legacy of the Wizard
23. Adventures of Lolo
24. Blaster Master
25. Zanac
26. Mega Man 2
27. Mega Man 4
28. Little Nemo The Dream Master
29. Yume Penguin Monogatari
30. Akamajou Densetsu
31. Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu
32. Ganbare Goemon 2
33. Journey to Silius
34. Ufouria
35. Mother
36. Kickle Cubicle
37. Bucky O'Hare
38. Over Horizon
39. Archon
40. Little Samson
>>
>>3387534
Most expensive, maybe. It was a pretty good game, and I'll freely admit that Taito is my favorite developer, but Little Samson isn't anywhere near the hype this game gets for being a rare collectible.
>>
>>3387659
>a week of Garfield
Sweet jesus, why?? The other 39 games are quality recommendations but then you casually slip a golden famicom turd in there.
>>
>>3387671
It's a really good game. Best on the system, no, but it is absolutely one of the better platformers on the console as well as being a very technically impressive game. It might not quite be all time top ten NES games material but I would have no problem saying it's at least one of the ten best platformers on the system.
>>
>>3387671
Taito didn't develop it, an ex-Capcom designer that worked on Ghosts 'n Goblins actually made the game.
>>
>>3387671
I bet for a hundred bucks that most people never even knew about Little Samson before it became infamous as "one of those rare NES games with a ridiculous price tag". I played NES back in the early 90s and even I never read or heard about it until a year or 5 ago.
>>
>>3387695
This.

Little Samson, along with Dinosaur Peak, just weren't manufactured in high numbers. Hell, Dinosaur Peak was less than 10k copies AND only available as a video store rental. Little Samson was an even smaller speck on the system and released when it was basically obsolete.

No one had ever even heard of either of them, let alone gave a shit about them, until they became reseller/collector "rare" gold.
>>
>>3387674
To more fully appreciate the sacred, we must occasionaly revel in the profane.
>>
>>3386675
Dude, what the fuck.
>>
>>3386645
Mario 3
Crystalis
Guardian Legend
Punch Out
Ufouria
..... Gimmick really is fucking great too.
>>3387728
Yeah o_O
>>
>>3387747
Forgot to say play the Famicom version of Ufouria, it's called Hebereke and has an english patch. It runs faster, has the original character designs, and better music.
>>
File: spc.png (3KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
spc.png
3KB, 512x480px
Anyone else enjoyed Samurai Pizza Cats?
>>
>>3385623

>the best system of all time: the Nintendo

Truth. If not for the Famicom/NES/Nintendo, gaming would not be what it is today.

>>3385642

Dude so is Batman: Return of The Joker.Play it and see

>>3387591

>arcade version of Castlevania

Total gutter trash.
>>
>>3387747
>Mario 3
I'll never get why people pick this one out of the NES trilogy. It's got way too many slow autoscroller levels.
>>
most recently taking some balloon trips

trying to up my high score
>>
>>3388489
It set the tone for the rest of the series in terms of how mario looks, sounds, and controls. It set the standard to follow, and as such gets props because it was the defining title of the series. I agree though, Mario 1 is my game of choice for repeat plays.
>>
>>3387649
Vs. SMB is harder too, they took out 1-ups and powerups and added new stages plus stages from SMB2J. Worth a play for sure if you like SMB.
>>
>>3386645
personally I would go

Super Mario Bros 3
Megaman 2
Contra
Legend of Zelda
Castlevania

cant go wrong with any of these
>>
How to get into NES games? They're too dificult, I've been playing them for months and still can't beat them, specially SMB1, farest I got was 8-2. The only one I beat was Mega Man 2. Do you know some games to increase my skills and master them all?
>>
File: mario2.png (2MB, 1532x2100px) Image search: [Google]
mario2.png
2MB, 1532x2100px
>>3388534
1 is definitely better than 3, but it's started to show its age. For me, the greatest classic Mario game is 2/USA. Multiple playstyles, semi-non-linear levels, interesting boss fights, etc.
>>
>>3388573
I think finding games you enjoy enough to keep playing in spite of the difficulty is more important than finding ones that require a diverse skillset.
>>
File: Contra.jpg (382KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Contra.jpg
382KB, 1920x1200px
I inevitably play this whenever I get drunk
>>
>>3388576
I love this game and I don't understand why hipsters have been shitting all over it these days
>>
>>3388573
>They're too dificult

Wizards and warriors stands out as a very forgiving entry level platformer type game. Satisfying to play and not very frustrating even at it's worst. I rented it as a kind and beat it on the first night.

Avoid similar themed games like ghosts and goblins. They fucking cheat and make you want to throw your controller at the TV.
>>
Can anyone recommend me a good action rpg on the system? In the mood for one.

Sorry to shill but I think anyone interested in the NES should check out this channel.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCcIR456wyb4aVlJ9_2kGLtg

A guy does a series where he is attempting to play every famicom/nes game in release order. Amazing series and quite a lot of content, he's at October 1989 in the latest episode.

>>3386645
My top 5 would probably be (in no specific order)
Mega man 4
Little samson
Shatterhand
Castlevania 3 (famicom version)
Kirby's adventure

Those are my personal favorites. I'm guessing kirby seems like a odd choice but it feels like the perfect "pop in and play" game to me.
>>
File: willow.gif (14KB, 256x232px) Image search: [Google]
willow.gif
14KB, 256x232px
>>3389010
>Can anyone recommend me a good action rpg on the system?

Willow. A movie adapation has no excuse being this good.
>>
>>3389010
Magic of Scheherazade is a pretty good action-RPG.

>>3389029
That's also a good choice.
>>
>>3386684
>better on Amiga
Everything is worse on Amiga.
>>
>>3386720
>eurotrash
Nick Rox! Love you man!
>>
>>3389010
Faxanadu
>>
>>3389029
It's like a proto Secret of Mana.
>>
>>3386645
Rambo.
>>
Best emulator for overlocking?
>>
>>3389523
overclocking*
>>
>>3387391
>because it's an Americanised/inferior Famicom.
Because we didn't get a bunch of forgettable VNs and half-baked JRPGS? Kidding, kidding; I'd say the NES library is already decent as is despite missing on a few FC gems here and there and the sound chip enhancements.
>>
>>3388420
Yeah that game is rad.
>>3388489
It only has a couple of those auto scrolling levels. People pick it coz it's the peak of the entire mario series, in terms of level design and controls. Apart from those auto levels it's a masterpiece.
>>3389010
I mentioned Crystalis ealier but try these:
Dragon Scroll
Esper Dream 2
Faxanadu
Karakuri Kengou Den Musashi Lord
Majou Densetsu II
Radia Senki
Spelunker II
The Magic of Scheherazade
Zelda 2
>>3389125
Not 100% true. Castlevania is fucking shit on Amiga though.
>>
>>3386645
Top five games not yet listed in this thread:

Ninja Gaiden
Batman
Arkista's Ring
Felix the Cat
Dr. Mario

Honorable mention to Trojan just because I never hear anyone talk about it.
>>
>>3387747
>Crystalis

Mah nigga
>>
What are some nes games that arent hard as fuck

faxanadu is hell
>>
>>3389887
Felix the Cat, Kirby's Adventure, Wai Wai World 2.
>>
>>3389887
Wizards and Warriors (only the first one, Ironsword is plenty hard)
Duck Tales
Legend of Kage
>>
>>3389523
Use NNNesterJ-Turbo
>>
>>3389029
>>3389037
>>3389138
>>3389837
Thanks for the suggestions guys.
>>
>>3389887
Zelda II: Adventures of Link
>>
>>3389003
They think it's the cool thing to do because of dumb reviewers like Irate Gamer. Ironically, it has become more of a "hipster opinion" to actually consider SMB2 a master piece.

Don't get me wrong, I like the game and I also think it's getting more shit than it deserves but even though it's a fun game with fun ideas, I still prefer Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. Why? I dunno, I guess I just like the more standard Mario sidescrolling action.
>>
>>3390690
Well those ARE better games but to be fair SMB3 and SMW are some of the greatest games. SMB2/doki doki panic is still a great game though and definitely worth playing. I hear people complain about "it's not a REAL mario game" but that is no reason not to play it.
>>
>>3389850
>Ninja Gaiden
I was playing this for the past few days, and having fun. The only gripe I had was the enemy respawning seemed wonky at times, but it wasn't too bad.

Dying on the final boss and getting sent back to 6-1 just felt like the devs shit on the game though. It wasn't challenging, just frustrating and tedious. It really ruined the game for me.
>>
>>3388531
This was the main thing I played Animal Crossing for.
>>
>>3389887
SMB3 is pretty much the most entry level game without being a snoozefest.
>>
>ctrl+f bubble
C'mon, /vr/.
>>
>>3390778
The enemy respawning is definitely a bit wonky, to the point that you can glitch certain annoying enemies off the edge of the screen at times. The spawning also forces you to keep a certain kind of forward momentum that I absolutely love. Jump, jump, forward, pause, wait for the bat to spawn, jump, slash. And when you get the levels down, it becomes a kind of rhythmic dance that I think is worth all the bullshit.

There's no doubt that dying to any of the final bosses and being sent back, even if you still have lives, is bullshit. However, I find that it adds a certain kind of gravity and excitement to those parts that wouldn't be there otherwise. It's a different kind of admittedly bullshit difficulty that is not found in most modern games and which is destroyed by a simple save state. But that mechanic also forces you to get better, and possibly master, 6-2 and 6-3, and also increases the feeling of victory when you do beat the game.
>>
>>3390737
>I hear people complain about "it's not a REAL mario game" but that is no reason not to play it.

I agree. I mean, what even is a "real Mario" game nowadays? So many spin-offs series and sequels to those and even a cross-over between a few of them have been made by now. Even when you only look at /vr/ territory, how are games like Super Mario RPG, Mario Kart, Mario Golf,Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong (both GB and the DKC series), Wario Land and Mario Paint compared to the "main ones"? They're not the (exact) same gameplay but they're without a doubt still related to the original sidescroller platforming games on the NES.
>>
>>3390870
>a certain kind of forward momentum that I absolutely love
Definitely, that's what kept me playing. And that the game mostly felt fair, that if you died it was probably your fault and not the fault of the game.

I understand what you're saying about risk/reward for the last levels, but to me it was just a form of fake difficulty. And I agree about the save states; I find myself enjoying games more where it autosaves instead.
>>
>>3387319
Because A. Nintendo localised less games for us than America; B. Nintendo systems had jewish region lockout; and C. Sega does what Nintendon't.
>>
>>3391874
Don't kids in Australia learn Japanese in school anyway?
>>
>>3390993
I appreciate that view completely and think it's a fair criticism. Ninja Gaiden was the first game that kicked my ass as a kid which I came back to as an adult and forced myself to conquer, so I may be a bit too lenient on it.

On the other hand, when I tried to play through Dynamite Headdy for the first time a few years back I definitely ran out of patience and ended up using the level skip code to continue after I ran out of legit continues. That game also had a bullshit difficulty ramp and didn't even have the courtesy to give unlimited continues.
>>
>>3388420
It was pretty cool. I couldn't beat the last level but I had fun up until then.
>>
>>3386684
Shatterhand an Metal storm have such awesome game mechanics
>>
I have a toaster but I thinking of buying a top loader with av mod, anything I should now before?
>>
What games would you say have the highest replay value?
>>
>>3392920
Supermario bros 3.

Tetris.

Double dragon 2.

The first Zelda.
>>
>>3392920
Uncharted Waters: New Horizons
Castlevania 3
Gauntlet
>>
Is there any good nes emulators?
>>
>>3393225
FCEUX is the best
>>
File: file.png (892KB, 512x726px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
892KB, 512x726px
Holy shit this is pretty good, bought blind for $5 just to see what kind of game it'd be. Like Lunar Lander amped way up, or like Asteroids with missions.
>>
My personal favorites in no particular order

Punch out
Mario 2 (yea I know it's a sprite swap idgaf)
Zelda 1
Tmnt 2 arcade game
Mega man 2
Marble madness
Double dragon 2
Battletoads
Tetris
Thrillas surfari
>>
>>3393584
To add a few more

Contra
Wrestlemaina
Mario 3
Bubble bobble
Capton skyhawk
>>
File: castlevania-wall.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
castlevania-wall.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
castlevania is my jam
>>
>>3393564
It's my favorite game on the console. They did a pretty good job of making each planet feel unique due to the mix of gravity conditions, enemies, and other hazards.
>>
>>3393239
Incorrect. Both Nestopia and Punes are superior.
>>
File: bucky.jpg (89KB, 285x400px) Image search: [Google]
bucky.jpg
89KB, 285x400px
No love for the best proto-Treasure game?
>>
File: legacyofthewizard.jpg (74KB, 690x960px) Image search: [Google]
legacyofthewizard.jpg
74KB, 690x960px
>>3385623
Currently just got back into playing NES games. Picked up a childhood favorite of mine, Legacy of the Wizard. I was surprised that the retro game shop had a copy of it. Normally they just have a bunch of Maddens and shitty nofun games.
>>
>>3396408
Legacy of the wizard is one of those NES games that's awesome and still cheap. Here's a few more, grab em before they get pricy:
>kabuki quantum fighter
>gyruss
>faxanadu
>clash at demonhead
>werewolf: the last warrior
>battle of olympus
>guerilla war
>rygar
>Dr. Chaos
>little nemo
>xexyz
>zanac
>burai fighter
>alien syndrome
>air fortress

That's what I got off the top of my head anyway
>>
>>3385623
Eventually all these NES games won't work anymore. It's been a long time now. How much longer until no original NES cartridge can work anymore and emulation becomes the only viable way to play these games?
>>
>>3397683
At least another few decades. Atari 2600 carts are still working fine.
>>
>>3396907
>faxanadu
>battle of olympus
mah man!
>>
>>3396907

Fananadu and Little Nemo were so underrated.
>>
File: Radracer-23.png (7KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
Radracer-23.png
7KB, 500x438px
>>3385623
>ctrl+f "Rad Racer"
>zero results

turboplebs
>>
>>3397683
T. Emulatorfag
>>
>>3397940
Little Nemo I remember was a hot-shit game at the time. I don't know how it fell into obscurity.
>>
File: IMG_0047.jpg (248KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0047.jpg
248KB, 1200x900px
Rate my recent NES pickup... just ignore that Genny game.
>>
>>3398281
>sword of vermillion
Fuck yeah
>>
Right now I'm playing SMB2J on my FDSStick. Time to git gud.
>>
>>3398281
Oh shit is that the dodgeball with the little chibi characters?
>>
File: image.gif (351KB, 2698x1888px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
351KB, 2698x1888px
>>3387008
There's an old man in every village who will give you some sort of power up. Make finding these old men your top priority to help you on your quest.
>>
>>3398531
You mean with the kunio kuns? Yes it is.
>>
>>3387179
Towns.
See: >>3398551
Also, ignore that little snot nosed kid who says "candle is in the west". He's dumber than dirt. The candle is actually in the east in the first palace.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 800x1126px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 800x1126px
>>3393709
I miss when box art was actual ART. They made you wanna play the game
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 1366x741px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1366x741px
>>3393225
I just downloaded OpenEmu from the Emu wiki and I've fallen in love with it. The way it categorizes all the console, games, and downloads the box art automatically. It's real swell for a Mac emulator
>>
File: metalgearterminator.png (1MB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
metalgearterminator.png
1MB, 1000x705px
>>3398782
You mean you miss it when box art blatantly plagiarized?
>>
>>3398839
Ahh yes. Thems were simpler times.
>>
What games are better on Famicom Disk System vs. Famicom? I'm scared of all those bad dumps on FDS, but don't want to miss out.
>>
>>3398986

Castlevania II has (admittedly polarizing) sound expansion.
Zelda II has richer and less tingy sound
Zelda I has different (not necessarily better) sound effects and title screen music
>>
>>3398986
Metroid has a save feature, enemies have more patterns, and the music is better on FDS.
>>
>>3399014
What about castlevania 1?
>>
>>3398839
This was common among Konami's boxart of the era, like that one arcade flyer art where the artist ripped off poster for Return of the Jedi.

That's not even counting the NES boxart for Contra that was done by a European guy who traced over a couple of publicity stills from Predator.
>>
>>3399024
It has a save feature.
Same sound, though.
>>
>>3399119
Save is always nice. My only concern is that all No-Intro dumps for it are labelled bad.
>>
>>3398986
Ai Senshi Nicol
Armana no Kiseki
Druid
Murasame Castle
>>
>>3399030
it was common in the entire industry
>>
Good western-developed games for this system besides Rare's work?
>>
>>3399727
Nightshade, the only good Australian game.
>>
>>3387659
>No Metroid
What an idiot.
>>
>tfw NES has better platformers than SNES
>tfw none of the dozens of RPGs beat Dragon Warrior 3
>>
>>3401978
Metroid was shit, Super Metroid is where it got gud.
>>
>>3404050
I like the port of Metroid found within Metroid Zero Mission. The added save feature alone makes the game SO much more tolerable
>>
>>3404209
Try the Famicom Disk System version. It's got three save files like Zelda, better music and sound effects, and less slowdown due to the FDS RAM Adapter.

The only downside is the second load times, but they only happen when you save, load and enter a different area. But most of the area load time is actually the game saving, so it autosaves between areas.
>>
>>3404465
*40 second
>>
Every time I want to play an NES/Famicom game it seems there is a superior remake that makes it seem like a waste of time to go through the original. DQ, FF, Mario (with the physics fixing patch on Allstars), Megaten. I guess Zelda doesn't, or Castlevania. I like the style of the original games, but it's too bad this medium suffers from being "dated" more than any other.
>>
>>3385929
Same, currently playing the SNES version of DQ6 and the last NES game I played was DW4
>>
>>3398068
What the fuck is up with that screenshot? Those cars arent slug bugs and the clouds look wrong.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.