[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my favourite video game. Can we talk about how amazing it is.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: kirbys_adventure_box_us.jpg (81KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
kirbys_adventure_box_us.jpg
81KB, 400x550px
This is my favourite video game.

Can we talk about how amazing it is.
>>
File: 1468889219112.jpg (17KB, 220x222px) Image search: [Google]
1468889219112.jpg
17KB, 220x222px
If you take too long in the battle against the Nightmare Orb kirby falls out of the sky
>>
You can have MY BIG GAY DANCE
>>
It's a fantastic game, I think it was the first game I ever got 100% on...
>>
This game predates kirby hats. Literally unplayable.
>>
File: 1463956745807.jpg (36KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1463956745807.jpg
36KB, 500x412px
>>3385354
Sakurai go away
>>
>>3385345
My favorite kirby and one of my favorite games. Played it when I was four and have been a kirby fan since. One of the few games I can just switch on and complete in a afternoon. Such a simple and cute game. I actually only a few years ago played the GBA version and actually didn't like it too much. Maybe my nostalgia goggles are on but the physics felt off to me.

http://shmuplations.com/kirbysadventure/

Great interview from the developers of the game. Great read for any fans of kirby.
>>
>>3385345
I got this game for christmas at like 6 years old. Loved it.

>>3385347
I woke up early one morning to play Kirby and i finally beat Deedeedee and was so fucking stoked that there was this extra level. Then sure as hell this happens. Crushed me. I only got to play a few days out of the year.
>>
File: kirby ship secret.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kirby ship secret.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
This was the game that taught me how to play video games, every level I beat felt like a big accomplishment as a young kid. Anyone else spend countless hours (pre-Internet) trying to find this secret?
>>
This and Gimmick! are the best NES games. Fuck Mario 3.
>>
I did not know of either the level 1 UFO or the alternate Battle Tower until just a couple years ago or so.
>>
pretty nice game, and the music of the last boss is awesome.
>>
Amazing game!
Personally I couldn't get into it as much as other Kirby games but I recognize how fantastic it is.
>>
The best Kirby. Slightly better than Super Star, IMO.
>>
>>3385347
Happened to me the first time I reached that event. From that point on, even all these years later, I bust out the MAX controller just for that part.
>>
Was just playing this last night for the first time in years. Would it be too much of a stretch to say that it's the 'overall' best game on the NES? While not my personal favorite, it does seem to do everything right.
>>
>>3385345
That was my favourite NES game as a kid. Far too easy though.
>>
>>3385345
I loved how they didn't feel like it needed to be hard as balls to keep you playing but simply turned the quest into an interesting experience

Also; cutscene before cutscenes were a thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq4HF4ELm4Q
>>
>>3390360
Ninja Gaiden was doing cutscenes way before Kirby did.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.