[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe and Mac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: joeandmac-snes.jpg (57KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
joeandmac-snes.jpg
57KB, 640x435px
Hey guys, just picked this up at the flea market. What do you think of it?

My friends and I were playing it and my one friend said he was going to jump far-
And we all thought he was going to say fart! And so we laughed and laughed! It's was so funny!
And then my other friend accidentally hit the 'no' continue button instead of 'yes'. Then we stopped playing.
:*(
>>
File: joemac2_ani.gif (71KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
joemac2_ani.gif
71KB, 256x223px
Joe & Mac is pretty cool.
Played the arcade game and had the NES version, which was actually quite good, all things considered. It has one of the best parallax effects I've seen on NES games.

Joe & Mac 2 is also good, less talked about than the original. I think it did co-op better than the first one.
>>
The continue system is bugged. Randomly won't let you continue and you don't even have to select no. Sucks man.
>>
>>3384625
>Joe & Mac 2 is also good, less talked about than the original. I think it did co-op better than the first one.

Being able to select the stage you wanna play makes the game very comfy.
>>
>>3384674
>The continue system is bugged. Randomly won't let you continue and you don't even have to select no. Sucks man.
That's because there are limited continues. Some games used to have those.
>>
>>3384614
>they never figured what determined who gets the girl
>even though the fucking tally shows up on the screen
>they never figured how to open the closed out levels
>even though there's a fucking key counter on the overworld

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
>>3384775
I'm glad games have evolved beyond the need to resort to such methods of artificial difficulty.
>>
>>3384614
I honestly like this meme. At least it gets people talking on here.
>>
>>3384614
Fuck you OP, you didn't find this game at a Flea Market

The only reason you made a thread about it is because you saw Jontron make a video about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blyeQxe1D48
>>
>>3385395
dont link that garbage here, you shit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.