[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Threads of Fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: worst boss fight ever.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
worst boss fight ever.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Never really see this game mentioned on /vr/ Probably one of the better games on the ps1.
>>
Its on my ever growing backlog
>>
Bump for great ost.
>>
I played this for the first time last year. Loved it; music is great and it's tons of fun.

Mint a best.
>>
My cousin got this game back when it was released. It's bretty gud. I miss the days when Square actually had the balls to create and release new IPs in the West not called Final Fantasy in the late 90s early 00s.

Now they can't even do FF right...
>>
>>3378754
Mint plays like shit though.
>>
>>3378746
maybe best forest music period
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFk3mS6VVsE
>>
I love the concept of this game, but get bored and quit 2-4 hours in, every time.
>>
Great game. I thought it was also ported to Dreamcast but apparently not. Was there a sequel or something else that I"m confusing for it?
>>
>>3379287

Nah

It's just that her jump kick is 100x better than her magic

Which is oddly appropriate.
>>
>>3379564

There was a fan made sequel, JP onry as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>3379287
>>3380503
There are some really strong magic combination though that can trivialize the game.
>>
I want to do penis-related activities with Mint and her sister.
>>
>>3379019
So Enix killed Square?
>>
>>3380505
Link that shit
>>
>>3380852
>No lewd fanart of best girl mint

Also ToF has always been one of my favorite games of all time. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes ps1 games and action/adventure. Always bet on (starlight) Duke.
>>
>>3381340

I know googling is hard, so here you are. Save your fing>>3381340
ers the stress of typing.

http://egs-soft.info/product/duoprincess/duopri.html>>
>>
>>3380901
I thought this was common knowledge. Enix has never been fond of risks.
>>
Never finished this game. Got bored with the gameplay 80% through. JUMP KICK JUMP KICK JUMP KICK
>>
I beat Mint's side of the story a long time ago, but I got stuck on Rue's route, and couldn't figure out how to advance. That was forever ago, and I can't even remember what I was stuck on.
>>
>>3378579
Man i was just playing against that boss the other day. Keeps kicking my ass, i can't beat it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.