[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Sim Cities 2 through 1999?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: SimCity_2000_(E)-1.jpg (39KB, 713x713px) Image search: [Google]
SimCity_2000_(E)-1.jpg
39KB, 713x713px
What happened to Sim Cities 2 through 1999?
>>
they didnt wanna be retro
>>
They didn't build so good
>>
File: howdy, slicker!.png (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
howdy, slicker!.png
65KB, 640x480px
>>3377376
Better question: what happened to Simfarm 2000?
>>
Even better question, what happened to spore
>>
>>3377376
Goddamn, Sim City 1482 was a great game. Peak of the series IMO.

It was definitely a revival for the series after Sim City 1395 ruined it. Seriously, what were they thinking with the bureaucrat mode? That was not fun at all

brb reinstalling 1482
>>
>>3378210
These sequel numbers make me wonder what the equivalent of /vr/ will look like in a hundred years. They'll probably have a lot of games in the public domain to do whatever they want with, for one thing. OTOH, authentic hardware from the late 20th century will be nearly all gone or very costly. Most retro hardware will be "refurbished" with new components.
>>
>>3377376
This is SimCity 2, they just fucked up the printing of the label and it was too expensive to re-print them all just to erase the three extra zeros.
>>
>>3377376
They were only released in Japan. SC4 is an HD remake.
>>
>>3378210
Sim City 1482 was the start of the casualization of the series.
>>
>>3377376
Did you try Tropico? I got Tropico 3 from the steam sale and its bretty comfy.
>>
File: cutbackonfunding.gif (155KB, 650x855px) Image search: [Google]
cutbackonfunding.gif
155KB, 650x855px
>>3377376
It's an EA game filled with stadiums and a prominent roster and shit. There wouldn't be any simcity 1999, it would be simcity '99.
>>
Really enjoying 3000 atm
>>
>>3377376
The 3D Mode in the Ps1 port was surprisingly nice.
>>
0/10

There was a Simcity 4, so you fucked up the troll.
>>
>>3377880
Best question
>>
>>3380190
so we know where one of them went. what happened to the other 1997 sim city games?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.