[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While Dick Tracy and Who Framed Roger Rabbit certainly aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Dick_Tracy_NES_ScreenShot3.jpg (34KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Dick_Tracy_NES_ScreenShot3.jpg
34KB, 256x224px
While Dick Tracy and Who Framed Roger Rabbit certainly aren't among the best NES games I like way they play or at least the general idea of driving around in town, going in buildings to search for items needed to enter other places and clues to solve the case you working on.

Are these any other games that play in this manner? I really dig this concept but can't really think of other games that play in this manner apart from level 3 in TMNT.
>>
>>3376662
I just tried Mission Impossible on the NES and so
far you have to do similar things except instead of driving you walk. Maybe you drive later, I'm not sure yet. It's fun so far.
>>
File: OP's hopes and dreams.png (144KB, 330x237px) Image search: [Google]
OP's hopes and dreams.png
144KB, 330x237px
I'll give this thread one shameful bump before I let get 404'd.

>>3376669
Mission Impossible is a good, challenging game and does indeed feature one driving stage and one skiing level however these are of auto-scrolling variety and not the kind you drive around searching for things.
>>
I actually enjoyed Dick Tracy. The only issue I had was with the car chases, because it ends up being an HP check and could have used a smarter mechanic.
>>
Lone Ranger on NES. It has an option to use the zapper, too, for some shooting segments.
>>
>>3376662
Terminator 2 for the Megadrive has you ride the Harley around LA to different locations.
>>
Exact reason why I always fucked around with these games as a kid.

Loved the exploring a town.
>>
File: HomeAlone_genesis.png (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
HomeAlone_genesis.png
26KB, 320x240px
>>3376662

Genesis version of Home Alone
>>
>>3379786
I agree with this, it just needed to give you more health along the way. If it did that it could have actually been a really good game.
>>
Skate or Die 2
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.