[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I popped in some BattleTanx Global Assault last night out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1459815390016.jpg (301KB, 700x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1459815390016.jpg
301KB, 700x1036px
So I popped in some BattleTanx Global Assault last night out of the blue. No reason for that particular game, just felt like it.

Anyway, as I was playing, I was suddenly overcome with a feeling of sadness. Memories of going to friends houses after school, sleepovers, birthdays, just straight up split screen couch gaming.

I cant be the only one who feels this way. I was wondering how you guys deal with the feeling that it will never be like that again? More or less, retro gaming, will just be a solo thing from here on out.. Kinda sucks.
>>
>>3372152
>retro gaming, will just be a solo thing from here on out

Dude, invite a couple friends over for drinking and Goldeneye. Or even just pick a platformer and pass the controller on death. It's great fun and helps you get through some games that might otherwise be boring alone.
>>
>>3372304
My friends hate the graphics of Goldeneye. Basically anything that isn't COD, Fallout 4 or Overwatch. Just kill me.
>>
>>3372328
Idk, I did this just 2 days ago and it's hard to find a group of people who will tolerate n64 games. We played Smash and Goldeneye and some other stuff. The stuff that sits the best is Diddy Kong Racing and the like but unless you have childhood friends about or people who really did this when they were young then you really only have a short distraction before people start popping off to other entertainment sources. There really isn't enough focus to get to the point of learning a game or gaining any percipience. I miss this and every once in a while I can get a game where people are getting into it but it's fairly short lived in the end.
>>
>>3372328
Sorry, clicked the wrong post for my response but I suppose you'll gather that
>>
File: terry-hattoss-win.gif (136KB, 315x179px) Image search: [Google]
terry-hattoss-win.gif
136KB, 315x179px
>>3372152
I still play some retro stuff with my old friends. But we play modern stuff in multi more than old games these days. It's rare whatever retro game I'm into at the moment is the same as theirs. It's all good to me. Gaming rocks these days from my perspective.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.