[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retro Pet Peeves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (22KB, 310x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 310x238px
>game tells you to press the "action" button
>you have absolutely no idea which button the game is referring to
>>
> You enter a large chamber. There is a gilded throne that looks to have been built for a large man, and there is a spotless red rug leading up to it. A painting hangs above the throne.

Look rug

> I'm sorry, there doesn't seem to be a "rug" here.
>>
>>3368402
>get ye flask
>>
>>3368432
...and you're just standing there wondering why on earth you can't get ye flask.

>Forsooth!
>>
That's why you should CHECK OUT THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION BOOK
>>
>>3368402
Fucking hate this
>>
File: fozzy.png (72KB, 250x269px) Image search: [Google]
fozzy.png
72KB, 250x269px
>try to go down ladder
>character jumps off roof and dies
>>
>>3368383
read the manual millennial
>>
>>3369147
>>>3369294
Not OP but yall purists.

These are retro games. Not everyone has an original copy with the original system.

I encounter this all the time with dos box.

Trial and error or frantic button mashing works just fine.
>>
File: 1467742667146.jpg (48KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1467742667146.jpg
48KB, 540x482px
>run right to the edge of a platform
>press jump
>it doesn't register and you fall to your death
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44KB, 776x602px
>>3369316
You sound fucked in the head. Use Google for controls if it's a pirated game, you spaz.
>>
>>3368383
>game tells you to press the "action" button
That was everywhere in 6th gen but I can't remember it happening in any retro game.
>>
>>3369332
It happened all the time with PS1 games.
>>
>>3369147
If you think it will help...next playthrough REMIND ME TO CHECK
>>
>>3369463
Be carefull though, WHERE THERE'S SMOKE, THEY PINCH BACK
>>
>>3369316
>Too dumb to pirate manuals
>>
>>3368402
Those games are always painfully specific on what you're looking for. Only spotless red rug will count, not rug, not red rug, not spotless rug, but just spotless red rug.
>>
>>3369556
Look spotless textile floor covering typically consisting of an upper layer of pile attached to a backing, the color of which is at the longer-wavelengths end of the spectrum of visible light next to orange, at the opposite end from violet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.