[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't like killing these dogs you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Wolfenstein.png (172KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfenstein.png
172KB, 800x598px
I don't like killing these dogs you guys
>>
it's worse when they make cute dog noises

stupid pussy cat loving developers hate dogs so they put this shit in games
>>
>>3363409
>>3363425

THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD!
>>
Deal with it OP, you're saving the world here.
>>
They're nazi dogs, pussy; they're trying to kill the Jews.
>>
File: Rottweiler3.png (35KB, 393x385px) Image search: [Google]
Rottweiler3.png
35KB, 393x385px
I even felt sorry for the rottweilers in Quake.
>>
>>3363459
>they're trying to kill the Jews.
wats wrong with that ?
>>
>>3363409
Then go play the SNES version.
>>
>>3363409
My vegan, animal activist, dog owning friend has actually said this
>>
Play the Reelism mod for Doom and you'll reconsider.
>>
>>3363409
Fix your screen size ya blind bugger.
Main menu, options, screen size. How have you not figured it out on your own? You're making me mad!
>>
CATS > DOGS

Nothing beats the cuteness of a domestic feline.
>>
>>3363736
Damn right, cats are the best. I still hate hurting dogs in games, I avoid it as much as possible.
>>
>>3363736
>>3363738
I kind of view it as a sort of illness to even make such comparisons. To think of weighing the value of life against itself or the goodness inherent to something's being deeply pains my sense of justice. The fact that I'm forced to do so with people and animals in general in everyday life already is a heavy enough burden.
>>
>>3363758
Nazis' failure, you mean.

If it weren't for America, jews wouldn't exist today.
>>
File: 1345866654716.jpg (38KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1345866654716.jpg
38KB, 500x667px
>>3363738
>>3363736
>>
>>3363769
You didn't read the post. They want kill all Poles.
>>
>>3363449
You spelled "paving the way for mass migration, political correctness, insidious Orwellian 'hate crimes', anti-white sentiment in colleges, media, etc, that all 'coincidentally' happened just after the end of WW2" wrong.
>>
>>3364191
>just after the end of WW2

Decades is not really "just after" in a post-modern world
>>
>>3364216
It began in the mid-50s in Britain. Of course if anyone had dared to suggest it would eventually lead to shitholes like Brixton, 8-year-old girls twerking and the like, they'd have been called insane.
>>
>>3363409
I wonder if the ATF plays Wolfenstein 3D a lot

>>3364191
Go back to /stormpol/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.