[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im playing Final Fantasy IX for the first time. It's probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Im playing Final Fantasy IX for the first time. It's probably been a year or two since ive played a Final Fantasy game.

It feels SO GOOD to be getting back into Final Fantasy. I can already tell that once I beat IX im going to be moving on to a different one I haven't played.

Final Fantasy thread.
>>
Don't the let the rush get to you man. Just wait til you remember what a useless chud Amarant is.
>>
>>3355428
>It feels SO GOOD to be getting back into Final Fantasy.
Imagine how good it will feel when you start playing one of the actual good ones, like 4, 5, 6 or 7.
>>
>>3355974
kek, 4,5,7 are mediocre cumsweat.
>>
>>3355563
He's extremely useful in combat.
>>
I played 4 on DS recently and it was so boring. Can't bring myself to finish it.
>>
>>3355428
Why does mc look like a gayman?
>>
>>3356191
Play the original instead. Its really fast-paced.

>>3355974
Ive played 4 and 7. So far 9 feels like a direct continuation of 7, so thats why im hyping.
>>
>>3355974
>6 and 7
Overhyped
>7 specifically
Garbage, complete trash.
>>
>>3357450
7 is really good until you leave Midgard then it becomes incredibly forgettable. Still better than the yawnfest that is 4.
>>
>>3356191
>>3356654
I second that. Never play ports, they more often dumb down the original work.
>>
>>3356195
They needed something to balance out the fact that he had Squall's missing balls along with his own.
>>
>>3357726
9 didn't even fix the Thunder Slash bug, you need to do that shit yourself.

And here's a quick and easy way to do that to the PS1 ISOs using Hades Workshop: http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,3282.msg305884.html#msg305884
>>
File: 1452600099341.jpg (156KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452600099341.jpg
156KB, 700x900px
I love 4. Fite me irl.
>>
>>3357938
Best girl.
Best Summoner.
Best Black Mage.
>>
>>3355563
I actually like the Zidane/Amarant talk. Once you think about it, it's actually more of a talk between older FF and newer FF's idea of a protagonist.

Also, throw and his trance is awesome. Plus the ability to counter everything.
>>
>>3356191
I've heard the ds version is difficult as fuck. I played the psp version and the game as a whole was pretty easy aside from a dungeon and a specific optional boss
>>
>>3355428
I'm playing it on my Phone right now, pretty good
>>
>>3355428
What do you guys think about the Chocobo spinoffs? I still like Mysterious Dungeon 2 and racing isn't bad.

>>3358886
It's definitely harder than the previous games, but that's mostly because FFIV is originally very easy. It's not "SaGa Frontier eats your balls off" hard.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.