[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never come to this board but I have a little story for you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

I never come to this board but I have a little story for you today:

>was a poorfag and couldnt afford games growing up
>my friend had everything,I mean everything
>slept at his place every weekend and played games
>skip to last year,now 24 years old
>he is given one year to live,brain cancer
>died last week
>my boii left me half me his collection.

Not pictured is a PhatGB,GBA,GBAMicro and a shitton of games and accesories for each system.
This is a good get yes?
>>
bamp
>>
>>3354505
Why are you happy that your friend died?
>>
Don't you care that your friend is dying? Is this really the most important part to you?
>>
>>3354894
Er, already dead, that is.
>>
>>3354505
Is the imaginary value be that monetary or e-peen of the consoles given by unknown people more important than your friend dying?
Fucking wow,I literally have no words.
>>
>>3354505
>PAL games

no, it is useless.
>>
When I die, I told my buddy he can have my collection if my kids don't want it.
But he has to beat mega man 2 first...which he has never done.
>>
what a grAETTT outcome you got your vain technoshit XD
>>
>>3354505
When my bro got an N64, he gave me his NES with all his gaymes for my birthday. His mom was all like "you can't regift that! That's rude" or some shit. The only downside is if he asks to borrow something, I can't really say no.
>>
>>3354969
To you.
>>
>>3354505
>dat file name
cold as ice op
>>
>>3354505
>my friend had everything,I mean everything
>my boii left me half me his collection.
>a handful toys nearly every kid had
>x 2
>10 consoles and 6 handheld is everything
Fucking kek kid. Yes. That's as good as things are ever going to get for you.
>>
>>3354909
>>3354891
>>3355204

Im sad as shit that he died but also really touched he left me the stuff. I never asked or hinted that I wanted it.

>>3354909
Unlucky coincidence, it really looks like its on some kind of medical support when fully hooked up.
>>
>>3356039
>10 consoles and 6 handheld is everything
I dont think every kid a
>NES
>SNES
>N64
>GB/C
>GBA/SP/Micro
>Master System
>Genesis
>Gamegear with 32x and CD
>Saturn
>Dreamcast
>>
File: pulseman.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pulseman.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>3354505
That's pretty swanky.

You get to have fun with all of his neat stuff BUT you also have a spiritual manifestation or momento of a dude who once lived in all of these game consoles. Even without the consoles you still have good memories of your friend that make it seem like he's still hanging around. You'll always have a pretty good idea of what he'd say or how feels about a certain thing, carrying him around with you in your head. RIP, OP's friend
>>
>>3356106
RIP indeed.
I just booted up the GameBoy with Tamagotchi in it, must have been the last thing he played. Savefile still alive, a 6 year old named Marvel.
Il take care of you bud.
>>
>>3356096
>I dont think every kid a
>Gamegear with 32x and CD
Yup. No kid ever [?] that. Some kids didn't even have a fully functioning brain. Some were even so retarded to think "nearly every" is the same as every.
At any rate, I had all those (that existed) and more. So did most of my friends. I could rattle off a list of another 10 common as fuck consoles I had. And then get started on the shit you've never heard of.
You're pathetic. Even more so given the circumstances you're so excited about.
>>
>>3356120
Why are you so salty bro? Its great to be sitting here reliving childhood memories. Also its pretty obvious I meant Genesis.
>>
>>3356120
holy autismo, calm the fuck down
>>
>Friend died of cancer
>>3356092
>Unlucky coincidence, it really looks like its on some kind of medical support when fully hooked up.

Worst. Bait. Ever.
Edge more edgelord.
>>
>>3356134
That post was directed at >>3355724, my bad.
>>
>>3356126
It's pretty obvious you're retarded and started a rate my dick tier thread because you're so pleased with yourself for acquiring a few consoles.
>>
>>3354891
>>3354894
>>3354909
M8s, does he really have to emote his feelings to complete strangers over the internet? This is a board about video games and he focused his post on video games. I think you're coming to a really illogical conclusion by accusing him of being a 'dibs on his boots' kind of guy. Let's face it if he did come here to have a big sook you lot would be saying 'not your blog' instead.

So OP, yeah it's cool that you got some treasures, I guess.
>>
>>3354505
post saturn games
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.