[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's your favorite Darkstalker? Do you prefer Hunter or Savior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

Who's your favorite Darkstalker?

Do you prefer Hunter or Savior?
>>
Savior because I'm a filthy casual pleb.
>>
File: felicia.jpg (239KB, 850x1099px) Image search: [Google]
felicia.jpg
239KB, 850x1099px
The catgirl is the funnest to play as for me.
>>
File: c1c6cc4b2054ffee3b8eae4ede9c8c4a.jpg (195KB, 1028x713px) Image search: [Google]
c1c6cc4b2054ffee3b8eae4ede9c8c4a.jpg
195KB, 1028x713px
>>3347564
Gameplay wise I like sasquatch and qbee. Design wise I think huitzil, lei lei, and lilith are my favorites, honestly there's not a design I don't like.
>>3347569
Savior is what most people play, nothing "pleb" about it.
>>3347571
>funnest
>cat girl
Did you actually play any of the games?
>>
File: DarkstalkersTNW_Huitzil.png (956KB, 797x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DarkstalkersTNW_Huitzil.png
956KB, 797x1000px
Huitzil.

Can't decide. They both have their good points.
>>
>>3347619
>Savior is what most people play, nothing "pleb" about it.
I think Hunter is considered the most technical of the two.
>>
>>3347619
>Did you actually play any of the games?
Yeah. I like spindashing into the opponent and slashing their face.
>>
>>3347651
As different as the two are, I don't think either is really considered more technical than the other.
>>
File: aulbath a.jpg (130KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aulbath a.jpg
130KB, 702x1024px
>>3347564
Rikuo

Savior, i still love hunter but savior is just much better.
>>
>>3347651
>I think Hunter is considered the most technical of the two.
Its not, Savior is way more technical.

You wont find anyone who actually knows how to play either game say hunter is more technical.
>>
Hunter is better aesthetically.

Savior is better competitively.
>>
>>3347651

I'm no expert, but in my experience Morrigan is so broken in Hunter, she was nerfed on Savior
>>
>>3347727
She was a lot better in Hunter, yeah, but she was by no means broken. Even as Hunter's tier list has changed over the years (like SF2's has) she was never considered to be on top.
>>
File: 42718711_p0.jpg (492KB, 843x617px) Image search: [Google]
42718711_p0.jpg
492KB, 843x617px
I main Sasquatch in Hunter whereas I main Hsien-Ko in Savior. I am trying to get better with B.B. Hood.

>>3347702

Yeah, I like how Hunter mantains the gothic atmosphere of the first game but Savior has better mechanics.

>>3347738

I think people has this notion that Morrigan is in top tier because she is the most popular character of the franchise, not to mention she is a shoto.
>>
>>3347738
>>3347898

As I said, I'm no expert, I don't know about tiers, other than people like Daigo and the like use Bishamon and B.B. Hood.

But from my experience as a scrub, I can wreck my friends with Morrigan on Hunter with her mid air drill kick move, but in Savior it doesn't work the same way.
>>
>>3347902
Daigo played many characters in Darkstalkers, he was really into the series back in the day. He's best known for playing Pyron. Huitzil, Bishamon and Jedah, but you can still find old video online of him playing characters like Donovan, Sasquatch and Rikuo.
>>
File: indahood.png (151KB, 418x650px) Image search: [Google]
indahood.png
151KB, 418x650px
BB Hood, but she's damn hard to play as.
>>
Hsien-Ko

and Savior. I just really like the lack of round breaks. I wish more games did that. It's faster paced and really gives you more incentive not to just win by the skin of it
>>
>>3347986

Killer Instinct also did the round thing... any other?
>>
>>3348172

KoF I guess kinda. you did get some back too and the round break wasn't always seemless
>>
>>3348172
I suppose you could say the Marvel VS series sort of counts, because it's just whoever beats the other team first.
>>
File: dumb frog poster.gif (3KB, 128x111px) Image search: [Google]
dumb frog poster.gif
3KB, 128x111px
anyone want to play savior or hunter on fightcade?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.