[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i pls get some recommendations for genesis games? i just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

can i pls get some recommendations for genesis games? i just got one at a garage sale for $5 and i'm not too familiar with the quality of the library.
>>
- Dragon's Fury / Devil Crash MD
- Streets of Rage (Any of them)
- Fightin' games (If you're into that)

You should probably get an EverDrive MD for ~$35-50 and just have the entire library.
>>
Gunstar Heroes, Castlevania New Generation, Battletoads, Streets of Rage, Rocket Knight Adventures, Shinobi, Two Crude Dudes
>>
$40 Chinese Everdrive to play the entire Genesis & Master System libraries.
>>
thx for suggestions bros. i'll look into the everdrive, although i do like having carts
>>
Mega Turrican
Dragon's Fury
Lightening Force
Revenge of Shinobi
Rocket Knight
Road Rash II
>>
>>3347151
Also try getting most of your games with their boxes.
>>
>>3347040
Thunder force IV
Truxton
>>
I'm kinda disapointed that everyone is just suggesting shit like everdrive.
>>
>>3347223
Why? Someone who just bought a Genesis and has no games would be fucking stupid not to get an Everdrive right out of the gate even if it's mainly used to sample games so they know which ones they love enough to get legit copies of.
>>
>>3347223
You can get an everdrive for the price of 3 or 4 games, it's the logical choice
>>
>>3347223
Disappointment must run in your family ever since your mom refused to abort you.
>>
>>3347223
But I want to recommend MUSHA and Alien Soldier which is $1000 easy combined, so why not recommend an Everdrive?
>>
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Genesis
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Mega_Drive/Mega-CD
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Mega_Drive/32X
>>
>can play every game ever made via emulation
>even if they want real physical carts they can at least try shit out
>doesn't know google exists so you can say "best genesis games" to get a fucking idea
When did 4chan become a substitute for having a fucking brain?
>>
A really good and underrated genesis platformer is Tiny Toons Buster's Hidden Treasure.
>>
>>3347482
Not OP, but you can get more interesting answers from people on 4chan as opposed to some generic top ten lists
>>
get a flash cart
>>
Get Shining force, dude.
>>
What kind of games do you even like, OP? There's a lot more to the library than Sonic the Hedgehog.

To add to the suggestions in the thread:
Shining in the Darkness is a great little dungeon crawler, and Adventures of Batman and Robin is an excellent run 'n gun.
>>
>>3347086

Either this or the $5 replicas on Aliexpress.
>>
>>3347495

It's just a generic platformer, honestly. If it weren't about Tiny Toon characters, no one would ever talk about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.