[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sudden Strike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: german2.jpg (235KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
german2.jpg
235KB, 1024x768px
So this was definitely one of my top 3 favorite PC games. Anyone ever play the Sudden Strike series? Specifically Sudden Strike, Sudden Strike Forever, or even Sudden Strike 2 (the other random expansions between I will count as well).

In my opinion Forever was the best, but SS II brought amazing new features such as being able to capture enemy vehicles, the pacific, etc...

I'll go even farther out on a limb, anyone remember the mission from Sudden Strike (Forever I think) "Conquer"? You are the Germans assigned to take back a town in the Northeast. Very difficult but awesome mission. Using the artillery to bombard the bunkers into the ground, then repel Russian reinforcements until you thin them out enough to take the town. Those god damn rocket launcher trucks they had, holy shit...
>>
File: post-407-1326829541.jpg (194KB, 556x309px) Image search: [Google]
post-407-1326829541.jpg
194KB, 556x309px
>>3340353
Slav here. Rwg mod is best thing ever. Lives up to the name its real war experience with historic senario and large scale battle.
>>
>>3340367
Never heard of it. What game does it mod exactly?
>>
>>3340353
its artilerry wins the war the game, I love it and still play it sometimes even though I never got gud, but I tried many tactics.

I liked to do niche things like sticking 4 machineguner in one jeep and then driving around enemy lines and killing gun crews.

leveling supply trucks by refueling each other

leveling the entire maps with katyushas or artillery.

having squad of one non shoting commander and several snipers clearing anything thatwasnt tanks

I never really played the forever, but I loved bren carriers and many other things.

SS2 was also good but I didnt play that nearly as much as SS

Interestingly I played it first time with my friends on lan party and that multiplayer was fucking hilarious. I would like to play it again sometimes, it is probably like 12 years since I played the multiplayer
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.