[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NINTENDO SIXTY FOUR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: UsbN64Controller3.jpg (183KB, 1023x684px) Image search: [Google]
UsbN64Controller3.jpg
183KB, 1023x684px
Since N64 emulation is bad, what are good N64 games which aren't emulatable? I feel like I'd like to get N.
>>
>>3339176
>which aren't emulatable
All of them.

But Kirby 64, RE2, Paper Mario (I mean it works, but there are so many glitches), Killer Instinct, Mario Golf and Tennis, Jet Force Gemini all come to mind as shit that either doesn't work or works with a bunch of horrible glitches.
>>
Surely you can just get a Wii or Wii U and play them on VC, hacked or not.
>>
>>3339276
>All of them
Kinda too broad statement
>>
>>3339276
kirby 64 is fine outside of the health display, but i think someone fixed that.
paper mario has been fine for years. i never had a problem in jet force gemini
>>
>>3339321
Apart from the tiny library (20 pretty well selected games that could rank pretty highly amongst the best of the system, mostly just Nintendo; absolute lack of Rare or Treasure games), lack of vibration function and messed colours in Wii U; the VC is pretty good, yeah, especially with a GC controller.
>>
>>3339176
>good N64 games which aren't emulatable?
how about
good N64 games which aren't FLASHCARTABLE?

>>3339321
>get a Wii
>>3339338
>tiny library (20

pardon my ignorance, did nintendo port the games or made a perfect emulator?

is there any hope that hackers will be able to take advantage of either cases to allow us to emulate these 20 or any other n64 games?
>>
>>3339338
No way to use the GC controller on the Wii U Wii mode, though, right?
The adapter isn't recognized as far as I can remember.
I guess the Classic Controller is decent, seems better than the state of N64 emulation on PC anyway for the games that are there. I thought there were more than that though.
>>
>>3339842
>which aren't FLASHCARTABLE
Are there?
>>
>>3339842

>good N64 games which aren't FLASHCARTABLE?

There aren't any, even the fucking 64DD games can be played on one now. If you like the console there's no good reason to not have at least some kind of flashcart.
>>
>>3340323
I don't really know, I guess there's a workaround, since Nintendont found it.

>>3339842
Nintendo made pretty accurate emulators FOR THE GAMES. Injections don't usually work since they are so customized.
>>
>>3339330
Kinda too low standards
>>
>>3339842
>pardon my ignorance, did nintendo port the games or made a perfect emulator?
Each N64 game has their own emulator specialized to run that game.
>>
>>3341190
Damn I was not aware of this. Do you need the newer more expensive ED64 or do they work on the cheaper model?

I'm kind of thinking about getting one for romhacks and such, but if I can get the F Zero X expansion running I'm sold.
>>
ones that come to mind right away are vigilante 8 and mario kart
>>
>>3342008
*mario golf
>>
>>3339842
>aren't FLASHCARTABLE?
There are none. With ED64v3 and UltraCIC II everything works fine.

The games that have anti-piracy shit (Banjo-Tooie, DK64) have been cracked.
>>
>>3339176
>The two Legend of Zelda organized under "The"
Jimmies rustled.
>>
>>3341980
Elaborate.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.