[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any opinions on this controller? The cord to my old Dualshock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 61O8NZuAdsL._SL1001_.jpg (60KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
61O8NZuAdsL._SL1001_.jpg
60KB, 1001x1001px
Any opinions on this controller? The cord to my old Dualshock 2 I've been using for 8/16-bit emulation got torn and I'm in the market for a new controller. I like the aesthetics and lack of analog sticks on this one, but is it any good? It's only eleven dollars so I'll probably buy it anyway but I was wondering if anyone else here has one.
>>
I bought two. One of them works great the other has a faulty dpad,
>>
I have it, just to play nes / snes / genesis emulators and works pretty good. It feels almost like the original, and for the price (for me was like 14€) you can't have a better option.

If you want a controller for "real games", I think you should look for another. Just my opinion.
>>
>cord to my old Dualshock 2 I've been using for 8/16-bit emulation got torn
Can't you just repair the cord?
>>
I got one in 2009 and it has worked without a problem for me. Pretty close to the original, if not better.
>>
>>3333703
No. The DS2 uses fiber optics that once severed, can't be mended. I learned this the hard way.
>>
Mine was €2,53 and works like a dream. Where do you guys shop, Amazon?
>>
>>3333791
$11,40 @ amazon, where did you buy it?
>>
I wish it didn't have the ugly Turbo and Clear buttons.
>>
turbo buttons trigger me
>>
>>3333961
>>3334040
I wonder how hard it would be to remove them and then fill the holes left by the buttons. Probably too much effort for a cheapo USB SNES controller.
>>
File: Wii-Classic-Controller-White.jpg (2MB, 3640x2020px) Image search: [Google]
Wii-Classic-Controller-White.jpg
2MB, 3640x2020px
Wii classic controller and an adapter is a pretty good option. Just picked up another one for five at a local thrift store today. Just make sure it has the Wii logo or you're getting a Chinese knockoff. The pro version is pretty good too.
>>
>>3333305
I use the iBuffalo, basically the same thing; it's honestly really good in my experience, my only minor complaint is that with some games I'll notice that my L button doesn't press and rise quite as fluidly as it should, but it's a very minor detail and doesn't really fuck me up while playing. Would recommend the controller.
>>
bought mine last week im excited to get it for fighting games
>>
>>3333770
>No. The DS2 uses fiber optics that once severed, can't be mended.
Are you actually retarded? The controller cable is a bog standard set of 8 copper wires. Why in the ever loving fuck would you think the connector is optical?
>>
>>3333305
I have one of those. The dpad feels a little different, but I haven't had any problems in games that I can attribute to it.

You can also get a connector that will let you hook an original SNES controller to a USB port.
>>
>>3333305
it's fine. dpad's better than than the other one i have which is a crappy retrolink
>>
>>3333878
Not that anon, but I'm pretty sure he has the same one I have, bought it in Aliexpress. You can buy a set of two for like 5 euros.
I use it with my tablet, works like a charm.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.