[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could possibly go wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: bubs.gif (30KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
bubs.gif
30KB, 256x224px
>tfw better game than any Sonic game
>>
Bullshit, go play some Sonic CD
>>
>>3332553
Sonic was an autist

Bubsy was an absolute bro
>>
Maybe he'd had gotten a fairer deal if he wore pants.
>>
>>3332562
but was Bubsy the first 16-bit game to include voice acting? so fucking awesome
>>
>>3332538
At least Sonic gave you more than a single hit to die.
>>
The video game media hated Bubsy because he was not politically correct.
>>
Bubsy is a true American icon
>>
Shit character design, nothing memorable.
>>
>>3332612
t. cuckolded mariofag
>>
10/10
>>
>>3332590
Come to think of it, this is the ONLY thing that Bubsy did wrong. It renders the game virtually unplayable.
>>
>>3332617
Settle down Sheldon
>>
File: 1423984525684.jpg (144KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1423984525684.jpg
144KB, 640x480px
>>3332538
I think I still like Bubsy more than this.
>>
>>3332812
That is borderline unplayable.
>>
>>3332538
>possibly
it's pawssibly, spud.
>>
>>3332940
It's absolutly not.
>>
File: Aero.gif (24KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Aero.gif
24KB, 256x224px
>>3332812
And this
>>
>better than any Sonic game

Ahahaha, nah. And this is coming from someone who has a nostalgia softspot for Bubsy. I love him but man is the game complete arse to play.

I recall Bubsy 2 being enjoyable at least. Probably mostly because they fixed >>3332590
>>
>the "BUBSY IS WORST GAME EVAH XD" meme
>the "Bubsy is good" meme

Can we settle the game is only mediocre? You are so fucking dramatic about this shit, the game is playable if you resist the urge to run (as the view area is very short and you can be raped by jumping on things you didn't have time to see - IIRC the Windows version has better resolution), but the game can't be remotely compared to other good games, the levels are big but a clusterfuck. >>3333032 is a better title IMO as you can at least follow your pace and don't die on cheap deaths at every playthrough.
>>
>>3332538
More like a bridge too short.
>>
>>3333204
Bubsy being bad is amplified for a couple reasons. First is the one no one remembers which they tried to make him BIG like sonic and mario and if I recall correctly he had a thanksgiving special cartoon. The other is that Bubsy 3d retroactively made the entire series worse in the eyes of the general public (or at least whatever general public has eyes on bubsy). Now the entire series is infamous where the games were otherwise forgettable with some parts I liked but most people these days would have just sort of left it behind like Aero.
>>
>>3332538
hi ulillillia
>>
>>3332794
One-hit deaths was not the problem. The problem was the "camera". Bubsy outran the fucking thing so you had no way to humanly react to whatever might be ahead of you.
>>
>>3335512
You mean "Two-Gear Diarrhea"
>>
>>3333204

Bubsy is not bad though.
It's just bubsy3D that tainted the whole series, the 2D ones were pretty good though.
>>
>>3332538
Is there a bigger bastard child in all of gaming?
>>
File: skunny.png (9KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
skunny.png
9KB, 320x200px
He's no Skunny.
>>
>>3333204
The first game is pretty decent, m8. That's no meme. It's far from purrfect but it's not complete kitty litter.
>>
>shit level design
>awful controls
>one-hit deaths that are impossible to avoid unless you constantly stop every 2 seconds
>but jontron made a video about it so people like it because contrarianism
>>
>>3335512
You just need to avoid building up speed. Sure it's a tease to limit your movement this way when you could simply be going fast, but if you do, you'll get hit and since there's no health bar, you just instantly die. Being sent back for screwing up once is frustrating. There would be no problem if at least you could afford taking some hits and later recovering the lost health. Not your optimal idea of gaming, but it works.
>>
>>3336781
sounds like you are describing your mom
>>
File: aero_the_acro-bat_19.jpg (117KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aero_the_acro-bat_19.jpg
117KB, 770x1024px
>>3333032
I loved Aero the acrobat the one time I rented it from the video store. Probably because Sonic & Tiny Toons made me a furry in the 90s.
>>
All Bubsy needed was a health bar and it would have been fondly remember today as a classic.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.