[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon's lucky day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: lamp.mp3.mp4.webm.jpg (176KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
lamp.mp3.mp4.webm.jpg
176KB, 900x900px
>Makinyourwaydowntown.jpg

>Magic lamp shows up 2 feet and 4 inches in front of you

If you could magically have 3 games/consoles/accessories (not each) from any console (1999 or older of course) show up right beside you when you wake up the next morning, what would they be, and why? (Not Necessary)

-Sega Dreamcast console new
-Gauntlet Legends for Sega Dreamcast new
-SNES Wild guns new

Because I always wanted a dreamcast.
And wild guns speaks for itself.
>>
3 undumped arcade PCBs I could sell to collectors for 50K each.
>>
3 copies of whatever the most expensive game is so i can sell them for lots of money
>>
1. master system floppy disk drive prototype
2. sega neptune prototype
3. rez vibrator attachment and then shove it up my ass
>>
>>3330108
3 bags of money
>>
1. Sega Neptune
2. Sega Pluto
3. Sega Dreamcast 2
>>
A brand new N64
A Copy of Diddy Kong Racing
And Banjo Kazooie
>>
File: gamma-attack.jpg (16KB, 272x232px) Image search: [Google]
gamma-attack.jpg
16KB, 272x232px
>>3330108
>get lamp to give them three copies of Gamma Attack
>sell them for $50 000 each
>use the money to buy whatever the fuck I want
>>
File: mfw.jpg (32KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
32KB, 500x496px
>Is OP

So far this thread wasn't what I expected/intended.
>>
>>3330279
Current owner actually wants $500 000 for a copy now
>>
>>3330281
>About 1/2 legit replies and 1/2 shitposting

What did you expect?

-SMB3 pre-final prototype
-SMW pre-final prototype
-A Sharp X68000
>>
>>3330108
Gold Stadium Events
Brand new in box Stadium Events
Probably 2 stadium events

If I had a Genie to grant my wishes I sure as shit wouldn't wish for things i can easily buy for less than a hundred bucks. I'd wish for world domination, or to be spiderman or something awesome like that.
>>
Can I just wish to have my N64 collection back instead?
>>
1. Whatever the most complete version of mother 3 on n64 was since I'm a huge motherfag and want to see the differences.

2. Gamma attack for the shekels.

3. A loose copy of combat on the atari 2600.
>>
>>3330108

1. A cartridge of the finished version of Star Fox 2
2. A cartridge of the last beta of the Maui Mallard sequel
3. And a copy of whatever other game that never saw the light of the day which I just cant think of right now

Fuck unreleased sequels.
>>
I just want a complete copy of Chrono Trigger (mine was lost/stolen by my childhood friend back in 2001), suikoden 2 ( same friend overbid me in 2003 for a copy, then sold it for a profit) and a Dreamcast. All brand new of course.

...you know what? Fuck that friend!
>>
>>3330243
>3. Sega Dreamcast 2
They wouldn't call it a 'Dreamcast 2' Why would they do that after every new Sega console (not revision) has had it's own name in the past?
>>
>>3330108
A Dreamcast console

A Sega Saturn that can play both PAL and NTSC games

A copy of Virtual On: OT for Dreamcast

I've always been a Nintendofag since the 90s but after all these years I feel I missed out so much on other consoles, especially from Sega (and Sony but those consoles and games are easier to find for next to nothing).
>>
>>3330758
>A Sega Saturn that can play both PAL and NTSC games

nigger what
I sell those on a regular basis for €100.
>>
>>3330108
PC Engine Duo RX
Turbo Everdrive

I don't need my third wish, I already own a CD burner
>>
>>3330131
An authentic Polybus machine (it's a magic lamp, the Genie could make it as if it existed, right?).
A working Bouncer machine.
Gamma Attack.

That should cover me for a few years...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.