[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Fake Castlevania Cart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: castlevania.jpg (16KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
castlevania.jpg
16KB, 300x225px
Hey, so I bought a copy of Castlevania off eBay and I received it yesterday. I began playing the game and the gameplay was a bit off- it was impossible to climb stairs! However, I could still throw items using up+b. I opened up the cart and upon inspecting the pcb, I saw that none of the chips had the Konami logo on them... another eBay listing for Castlevania showed the chips and they said Konami on them, and the pcb looked very different than mine. I don't have pics, sorry. Can someone confirm that it is fake, maybe showing a picture of what the chip should look like? Again, none of the chips have the Konami logo on them. Any help is appreciated.
>>
No pics, really? Do you actually want to know if it's fake?
>>
Wait, lemme guess, the cartridge is haunted isn't it?
>>
Bin it, game is garbage anyway
>>
Konami games come in two variants, one manufactured with Nintendo branded boards and chips and one with Konami branded boards and chips.
My copy of Contra is Konami branded, my copy of Super C is Nintendo branded.
>>
ok, lemme get some pics real quick
>>
File: IMG_4939.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4939.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_4940.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4940.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_4941.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4941.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
Looks perfectly fine to me, desu
>>
Then, would anyone know why I can't climb stairs? It's not my controller, since I can still use items. I'm not an expert on this, but maybe theres something wrong with the ROM? I've tried anything and everything to get Simon to climb those damn stairs, but he just stands there.... its almost like the programming for stair climbing isn't there, as I can get on the stairs by pressing up, but then I can't ascend.
>>
The stair climbing is pretty fiddly in 1. Try holding up as you walk past, or a different controller just for kicks.
>>
Well, I tried 3 different controllers, and every combination of buttons and he still won't move. I guess I'll just grab another copy, its like 15 bucks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.