[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mystique games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: CosmicSpacehead1-2_010.png (8KB, 640x501px) Image search: [Google]
CosmicSpacehead1-2_010.png
8KB, 640x501px
what's brown and sticky?

A stick.

Also name some more games a bit different than the norm for me to play! Go go goooo.
>>
>>3321961
>what's brown and sticky?

My dick.
>>
>>3321961
A day laborer.
>>
>>3321961
>CosmicSpacehead

Underrated title, check out the Dizzy games as well, they're very similar by the same guys at Codemasters
>>
Name of this game?

Rented it as a kid and haven't been able to remember. I know I couldn't get past this moneter thing in OP's pic though.
>>
>>3322028
>filename
give him the balloon
>>
>>3321998
Yeah i used to love dizzy. I think i played that around the same time as superfrog. Good times.
>>
>>3321961 (OP)
This and the game it was a remake of (Linus Spacehead's Cosmic Crusade) were my childhood. Loved them to absolute bits. I'd never been exposed to the point and click genre before this and the game using platforming elements to link between new areas was a great way to ease a small kid into it with familiar gameplay elements.

>that music when you go surfing for the first time
>figuring out how to get through the sewers
>getting crumpled up by the giant robot into scrap and thrown into the junkyard
>getting onto the space bus with that sense of wonder about what's going to happen next

Maybe I have extremely thick-lensed nostalgia goggles for this game, but I loved it so much that at one stage I had a sequel planned out on my own back when the indie dev scene wasn't all about making money. I just wish it hadn't been so short.
>>
>>3322150
I bought this game about 15 years ago as a young adult knowing nothing about it and felt so immersed in its world.
It is so atmospheric with chill tunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_mTpdrUQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONEGjQPpn34
>>
>>3321971
you spic
>>
>>3322164
To this day, Passport Control remains one of my favourite VG tunes ever.
>>
Im interested
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.