[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1444559442195.jpg (61KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
1444559442195.jpg
61KB, 604x438px
I was trying to remember an older game. I don't remember much, and don't expect much to come from asking here, but the game has been bothering me for a while. The game was roughly set around you playing as a little robot or something like that and you shot blue lasers out of a gun on your shoulder. You were on some kinda planet and you killed enemies and absorbed them for more upgrades. If anyone knows what it is I would love to know.
>>
mario
>>
It wasn't Atomic Robo Kid, was it?
>>
File: halp.png (14KB, 331x422px) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
14KB, 331x422px
Can anyone here remember a 16-bit fighter with this werewolf character (pic)? It had StreetFighter style life bars, so it's not Killer Instinct. Thought for certain it was Super Nintendo but not sure now.
>>
File: gfs_9525_2_2.jpg (16KB, 260x226px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_9525_2_2.jpg
16KB, 260x226px
>>3321740
OH SHIT I FUCKING FOUND IT

Battle Master for Super Nintendo (such a creative name)
>>
I'm trying to remember an old strategy rpg for the Genesis. You play in a midevil setting and different units use different resources. You can command strange units such as dragons, vampires and mummies. It's an early game so the graphics aren't very good.
>>
I've got an old game that I can't remember the name of. It's one where you fly around in various sci-fi vehicles on mars, from slow-ass huge walkers to fast zippy hovercars, and even jump out of your vehicle to fight on foot.
It's first person, but it involves gathering resources, building buildings, stuff like that. 3D.

Parts of the gameplay involve giving your vehicles orders- like, say, telling a harvester to mine scrap, and then having it build you a new vehicle, or telling a stompy robot to stay and guard this area, or even having a fast boosty car come pick you up after you eject from your exploding vehicle.
>>
>>3321740
>>3321776
Fucking kek anon that ms paint picture is EXACTLY like the character.
>>
I was trying to remember an older game. I don't remember much, and don't expect much to come from asking here, but the game has been bothering me for a while. The game was roughly set around you playing as a toad or something like that and you turned into different objects to attack. You were on some kinda planet and you killed enemies and could pick up sticks and shit. If anyone knows what it is I would love to know.
>>
>>3321932
Like some kind of fighting amphibians?
>>
>>3321834
Master of Monsters?
>>
>>3321834
Master of Monsters?
>>
>>3321903
I remembered! It's called Battlezone. And it's amazing.
>>
>>3321941
>>3321942
No that's not it. Thanks though.
>>
>>3321959
King's Bounty is my only other guess.
>>
I legit thought that you were joking and were talking about Megaman...
>>
File: durfwolf.png (95KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
durfwolf.png
95KB, 256x192px
>>3321740
>>3321776
>>
>>3322673
Hehehehe
>>
>>3321993
This is it. Thank you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.