[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE EARTH CAVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE EARTH CAVE
>>
Have you explored the land mass outside the village at all? There are two caves in the southwest region.
>>
>>3315689
I'm pretty sure I explored the entirety of it, and I only found the cave with the titan.
>>
>>3315682
the map that came with the game clearly marks it
>>
>>3315695
>I'm pretty sure I explored the entirety of it
No you didn't.
Go south.
>>
>>3315758
> I looked everywhere!

Its right here

> Oh, thats the one place I didnt look.

Howwereyousupposedtoknowmeme.png
>>
You can't progress in the cave until you go around the loop immediately to your left as you first enter.
>>
File: worldposter.gif (720KB, 1513x1011px) Image search: [Google]
worldposter.gif
720KB, 1513x1011px
>>3315723
>>
>>3315723
You're giving far too much credit to this summerfag
>>
File: no_exit.gif (39KB, 482x250px) Image search: [Google]
no_exit.gif
39KB, 482x250px
>>3316339
>>
>>3316752
Can't even imaging being this clueless and bad at games.
>>
>>3316752
Nor can I imagine being 5 again.

Reminder that not being able to exit was possibly a bug.
>>
>>3316767
There was no bug.. If you couldn't exit you didn't know what you were doing.

Lay off the crack next time jimmy.
>>
>>3316829

>possibly

from FF Restored documentation:

* The Temple of Chaos past tileset has a warp tile with identical graphics to the teleport tile to the past in the Temple of Chaos present. The fact that a tile was apparently programmed and some of the remakes place one there along with the conceptual idea that it makes sense for the time gate to be open on both sides suggests the lack of a warp back may be a bug.
>>
>>3316339
>ice cave
vs
>caverne de la glace

Why is french such an inefficient language?
>>
>>3318075
Inefficient yes, but beautiful, especially when spoken by a femme.
>>
>>3318091
Not always. I've heard some that when they talk it sounds like they're battling emphysema.
>>
>>3318124
is that a pokemon? It certainly should be
>>
>>3318128
It would be Weezing's evolution.
>>
Been forever since I've played Final Fantasy 1 NES but isn't there a in game map that tells you locations you can visit?
>>
>>3320204
Nope. That is why it shipped with a physical map. Zelda was the same way.
>>
>>3320559
Yes there is an in game map. Push select while holding b on the over world. The fuck did you ever read the instructions?
>>
>>3320595
>Push select while holding b on the over world.

Don't you mean TCELES B HSUP?
>>
>>3320595
Meh. It's been forever since I played it. I don't remember the in game map being very detailed though.
>>
All I see is 8-Bit Theater
>>
>>3320694
It was TCELES NOTTUB B for me.
>>
>>3320694
I'm not fluent in Broomspeak.
>>
>>3320595
authoritative speaking with 0% knowledge of the subject

>>3321353
There are blinking pixels at all locations of interest, including the Earth Cave.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.