[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: snoopdawg.png (345KB, 1288x987px) Image search: [Google]
snoopdawg.png
345KB, 1288x987px
where will you be when the bombs drop?
>>
File: 5932123.jpg (483KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
5932123.jpg
483KB, 1125x1125px
I started Fallout 1 a couple of days ago and played for a few hours before losing interest. Made it to the Boneyard.

Holy fucking shit Deathclaws are the scariest motherfuckers there is. Fallout 3 Deathclaws are teddybears compared to this.
>>
File: hit em up.png (340KB, 1288x987px) Image search: [Google]
hit em up.png
340KB, 1288x987px
>>3313089
I haven't played that far in yet, I cleared the scorpion cave, got dogmeat, killed gizmo and am currently in the process of fucking up the great khans.

I find it a tough game to marathon I like to play for an hour take a break and come back to it later.
>>
Is it just me or was Fallout 2 a lot more imbalanced than Fallout 1's combat? 2 had too many mobs and lacked decent early game equipment.
>>
>>3312751
Guys where do I find original Fallout copy for download?
I don't mind bugs and what not i enjoy games as they are,hell i even finished vanilla Stalker SoC on master and that should tell you something.
I downloaded Fallout gog copy from KAT but i don't know how many changes it carries.
>>
>>3312751
Hopefully running bare ass down an airport runway.
>>
>>3313136
The development cycle on 2 was... hectic. There's a lot of cut content, a lot of side quests and items that they didn't have time to implement properly.
>>
>>3312751
>where will you be when the bombs drop?

Probably not vaporized, since I doubt any out-of-the-way Southern ghost towns are on Russia's target list. And that presents bad prospects for future generations who are depending solely on a bunch of rednecks to rebuild society. Fallout probably wasn't that far off with the whole re-institution of slavery thing.

As for the classic games, I don't really care for them as much. Although Fallout 3 and onward wasn't consistent with the original developers' vision of a post-apocalyptic world, I still think Bethesda had better ideas. F1 and 2 just have terrible writing, and the characters aren't nearly as believable as in F3 and NV. (NV more so, as Fallout 3's writing was spotty in parts) Fallout 1's writing seems particularly rushed, and the writer's own bizarre grammar gets forced onto every character.
>>
>>3313140
>gog
not many changes at all
>>
>>3313136
Fallout 2 expects you to have mastered Fallout 1, hence the Temple of Trials at the start of the game being hard as balls.
>>
>>3312751
>where will you be when the bombs drop?
Vault 11 seems comfy
>>
Kaga a shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.