[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your retro gaming fun facts here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Fun Fact: Did you know that the same people who made the redneck fps shooter Redneck Rampage went on the make the original Fallout that same year?
>>
Did you know SMB3 USA was actually a reskin of a Taiwanese game called Donkey Kong Picnic
>>
did you knwo mario is a plumber who jumps
>>
Video games are games.
>>
Poison is not a transgender.
>>
>>3304986
Face it, your waifu has a dick.
>>
>>3304992
Nobody said Poison wasn't in drag.
>>
SMB2 was originally called donkey kong panic
>>
File: 206648-char_yuan_shen2[1].jpg (20KB, 436x640px) Image search: [Google]
206648-char_yuan_shen2[1].jpg
20KB, 436x640px
Yuan is a tranny in Japanese version of Shenmue 2.
>>
Did yuo kno that Super Mario Brothers 2 was origionally called Ding Dong Picnic??
>>
>>3305049
Really? The voice sounds too womanlike, and I can't clearly see a Adam's apple.
>>
michael jordan played basketball to sonic 3
>>
>>3304992
>Face it

dailymotion.com/video/x121ji
>>
>>3305926
>can't clearly see dat Adams apple wit dem ps2 high Def graphx
>>
>>3305946
michael jackson produced sound for sonic 3!
>>
File: 1466042385062.png (538KB, 912x775px)
1466042385062.png
538KB, 912x775px
FACT! The only people who gave a shit about consolewars were insecure kids who felt the need to scream about the superiority of the console they had due to crippling doubt they picked the wrong console.

FACT! 90% of the people on this board don't give a flying fuck about the platform, they just want to play games.

FACT! Everyone shitposting by creating consolewar threads on /vr/ are from /v/.

FACT! Anyone using the terms "segafag", "nintenbabby", or "sonyfag" or anything similar is just using /v/ meme slang, since that's what they know, since that's where they are from.

FACT! The only people who give a flying fuck about NTSC vs PAL is collectors. Anyone can emulate either these days, so the majority of people don't give a fuck.

FACT! Real hardware is superior to emulation, but anyone arguing emulation is crap is a faggot. Any real gamer is happy to have access to more games.

FACT! This thread is kinda shitty and doesn't really contain much in the way of retro game facts.

FACT! Tommy Tallarico is one of the best VGM makers in the world.
>>
Ms. Pac-Man's name is Anna

There are pretzels in the game because Kevin liked pretzels
>>
The game (Parasol Star) was also planned for the Commodore 64, but it was cancelled as well. Ocean initially explained that the developer's computer was stolen in a burglary, but it was later revealed that the game was scrapped after the freelance developer's wife destroyed said computer in a drunken rage, along with the backups of the work.
>>
>>3306236
Don't be a loud retard please. Most of that isn't true at all.
>>
>>3307780
>don't be a loud retard

Not him, but if his post annoyed you, I bet the OP pic must have gave you a seizure.

Also at least the console war faggotry stuff is true.
>>
File: dale.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dale.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>3307780
FACT! You can't prove any of what I said wrong. FACT!

FACT! Less than 24 hours after my post, two shitposters created consolewar and NTSC VS PAL shitposting threads, which were deleted by the mods. FACT!

FACT! Shitposters are attempting to create a false narrative that /vr/ doesn't like Sega. FACT!

FACT! You obviously did not get the reference, and have no taste. FACT!

>>3307783
>not liking the guy who did music for Earthworm Jim, Unreal, and THPS
>not liking the guy who did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPhlHV7vfSw
And now we are enemies, random anon.
>>
> Some time after release of Doom ID released a patch adding a Nightmare difficulty setting, upon choosing of which the game gave you a warning message about unfairness of this mode. Nobody has managed to beat the game on Nightmare to this day.
>>
File: 1464984142308.jpg (24KB, 528x138px) Image search: [Google]
1464984142308.jpg
24KB, 528x138px
>>3306241
>>
Did you know?
Mario from the latest Nintendo Wii U titles like Super Mario Party 9: Bowser Party didn't actually originate in Super Mario 64, contrary to the popular.

In reality, he battled Donkey Kong, long ago, as the secret final boss of Donkey Kong Country.

He looked radically different, and was referred to as The Jump-Man. This is the only game in which The Jump-Man was cast as a super villain.
>>
>>3307948
FAAAAAAACT
>>
>>3304941
Published by =/= made by
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.