[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

File: 0000002446.600x338.jpg (41KB, 451x338px) Image search: [Google]
0000002446.600x338.jpg
41KB, 451x338px
Quake's b-day is coming up in a couple of days, and I can't wait that long dammit!

Let's play/discuss Quake.

Shit's 50% off on GOG rite nao.
https://www.gog.com/game/quake_the_offering

Or just torrent it if you're poor.

Also my router is retarded and I can't port forward so you'll have to make your own server if you want to play online.
>>
>>3302231
just beat it on nightmare for the first time, fuck those blobs on the final levels, decided to just run through and not bother with the enemies at all.
>>
>>3302296
pussy
>>
>>3302296
poosio
>>
>>3302231
>if you're poor.
>implying poverty is the only good reason not to give Bethesda money
>>
>>3304245
This. Please do the world a favor, don't contribute to cancer.
>>
I bought a copy off steam a few years ago. I have no problem with grabbing my favorite source port and easily getting the pak files off public websites.
>>
File: quake boss.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
quake boss.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>3302231
No excuse for this, though
>>
>>3302231
I'm going to guess that picture is from the secret episode 2 map, 'The underneath'.

Am I right?
>>
>>3304317
>having to use your brain to kill a boss
>worse than "kill it until it's kill"
>>
>>3302296
How do you get so good? I can't even beat it on the lowest difficulty.
>>
>>3304317
Telefragging is a hallmark of Quake. Nothing is more satisfying than invading someone's space in multiplayer.
>>
>>3304389
Not that guy but Quake on nightmare is not that difficult though, probably about the same as Doom on UV. I beat Doom episode 1 - 3 on Nightmare! recently. Now that was a challenge.

As with most games, level knowledge, enemy knowledge and weapon knowledge is key. Don't pick up health or ammo if won't get all the benefits of it. Try and use ammo intelligently. Make sure you constantly move out of reach of attacks, but in a way that doesn't corner yourself.

I don't know how you can't beat the game on Easy mode though. Do you work at Polygon or something?
>>
>>3302231
Fuck yeah, I was thinking of having a quake run soon.

Excellent level design, unique and diverse enemies, fast paced explosive action, all with Trent's eerie sound track. This game is one of a kind.

Episode 2 was the best, based Romero. Hell, all the maps are great, even sandy made good ones.
>>
Does /vr/ have our own quake/quakeworld server? It be cool to DM with you guys.
>>
>>3302296
Good job anon
>>
>>3302231
I just beat Quake on normal and I'm trying to get into Quake II, but I'm really not feeling it. I don't like the way the guns feel and I find the enemies kind of obnoxious to deal with. I don't find the map design or the general aesthetic as appealing as the first game either. Does Quake II start ramping up after the first couple levels, or am I doomed to plebdom forever?
>>
>>3307072
Not really. The pace ia pretty slow throughout. It won't come close to the intensity of the first game.
>>
>>3308040
Oh well, I'm probably going to play through it anyway. It's confusing because a bunch of people I've talked to said they preferred Quake II to the first game, but I'm about an hour in now and I can't see why.
>>
>>3307072
Skip to one of the later maps and see if you like where the game heads.
Type these commands into the console:
skill 3
map strike
give all

And then fuck around a bit. That's a easy quick map and it's followed by the city maps that are full of tough guys. If you're not having fun after a couple of maps then I guess you can write Quake 2 off.
>>
>>3307072
>>3308040
does anyone have a pastebin or something for quake 2? Looking for a way to get 1440p and music files back in the game. Was easier for Quake 1.
>>
happy b day
>>
>>3310175
What version are you using? I use the Gog version and it's got the music. The Unofficial Patch >http://leray.proboards.com/thread/3258/quake2-24-unofficial-patch-released is supposed to have widescreen support too.
>>
Is Quake beatable with pistol/shotgunstart?
>>
>>3310175
Yeah get the unofficial 3.24 version that this guy >>3313105 posted. That'll fix your widescreen woes.

As for music, this is from the readme:
>To hear Ogg Vorbis tracks ingame, rip the Q2 CD's audio tracks (2-11) to track02-track11.ogg
and put them in baseq2/music. For the mission pack audio tracks, rip the Ground Zero CD's
audio tracks (2-11) to track12-track21.ogg. Don't bother ripping the tracks from the
Reckoning CD, as they're a mix of the tracks on the Q2 and Ground Zero CDs. Everything else
will be taken care of internally.
>>
>>3313145
Beatable sure. You can axe your way through the game if you're a masochist. But it's not designed to be played that way. Doom's pistol start thing is a punishment for dying, Quake preserves the state you were in at the start of a map (though you can't start with less than 50 health) and you are expected to have weapons from previous maps.

Long story short: Shotgun starts in Quake are even less fun than pistol starts in Doom. Don't.
>>
>>3313228
You can kill zombies with the axe?
I always though they kept coming back unless you fragged them with a grenade launcher.
>>
>>3313232
I don't think there are any levels that you HAVE to kill every zombie to clear, are there?
>>
>>3313279
Nah, zombies are generally a distraction.

>>3313228
>>3313145
Maps are beatable with shotgun starts but you're gonna have a bad time if you're playing on Hard and that start-of-level fight that was previously a few Knights gets replaced by a Shambler who you literally don't have enough shells to kill.
>>
>try playing E4M7 on shotgun start
>no weapons, ever
>teased by copious amounts of ammo for other weapons but there's only a limited amount of shells and they are sparsely placed
>have to rely on powerups the entire time to get through with just the shotgun
>constantly running around the map weaving through fiends, vores, shamblers, spawns just to get to the next powerup, rarely affording to spend the limited shotgun ammo while not powered up with quad damage

Jesus that was intense, and I was only playing on Normal. I was rarely ever able to avoid vore missiles in the past but the adrenaline and desperation made me get good and I managed to get hit by them only once. I don't know whether to call Sandy a genius or a fool for creating this monster.
>>
>>3313220
Found a better option. Heres Quake 1 + 2 with all expansions and music ready to go. God bless than anon that packaged these.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fyioqule8hbyo58/Quake.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xctc12ya5uuhy0x/Quake+2.zip
>>
New QUAKE Episode From Developers MachineGames!!

>MachineGames, the developers behind Wolfenstein TNO, just released an entire new episode for the original QUAKE to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the series.

https://twitter.com/machinegames/status/746363189768650752
>>
I haven't played this in years. Any recommended port? I just want high res/widescreen support/enhanced graphic effects if there is such a thing for single player, not gonna play multiplayer.
>>
>>3314175

Quakespasm
>>
>>3313894
What are the chances this is something to test the waters and Machine Games will be given Quake to remake it like what happened to Wolfenstein?
>>
>>3314190
God, I really hope this isn't that. If they can't even pull off good Quake level design when making maps directly for Quake, how can they hope to do it with a new game?

Maybe Bethesda should give them reigns for Doom instead, because that's what these levels feel like. I mean, if these were Doom levels they would still undoubtedly be considered very mediocre ones, but they do feel more like Doom rather than Quake.
>>
File: guy who scores spooky vidya.jpg (482KB, 1024x727px) Image search: [Google]
guy who scores spooky vidya.jpg
482KB, 1024x727px
Quake 64 has an underrated and original soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmN5AiRCRhY&list=PLQFphMKQCCQbGBoqug-0y2npTN3qnQKfd&index=2
>>
>>3314213
>Dat beat

So generic, jesus christ. At least Reznor made shit sound atmospheric.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVOHTGYoM6E
>>
>>3313894
I just tried it. It looks good, but the problem I can see from the first map is that it's literally just a series of hallways and grunts.
>>
>>3314175
see
>>3313431
It is quakespasms ready to go
>>
>>3314220
I thought it was cool he used the sfx as samples, I think it works.

His stuff is a lot more drone and Trent's stuff is definitely more memorable, but I thought it would be cool to bring up.

"It is Raped" is my favorite track. This kind of music beats anything that gets a rep for being "High Octane" in any other score. The primordial sounds make everything more urgent/life or death and as a consequence make every situation feel more intense and despairing. I think with action game music, less is more. Really makes each time you take damage feel tragic.
>>
>>3313894
>Play on nightmare
Get to level 4 without dying
>Drop down a hole and die instantly by a crusher
>Ragequit
>Come back
>No autosaves
>>
>>3314223
I'm playing through it now and the first two maps are kind of like that but from the third forward it gets a lot more Quakey

Also it's way harder than most of the levels from the original game, fucking hell
>>
>>3314520
>from the third forward it gets a lot more Quakey

I don't think so at all. Aside from E5M1 which is just a series of hallways, and E5M5 which is slightly more varied than that but still very simplistic and linear, the maps follow the same basic format of "central hub -> route A -> central hub -> route B -> central hub -> route to exit". The routes are isolated from one another, the levels feel very compartmentalized. This is in contrast to original Quake level design where the multiple routes wrap around and intersect in ambiguous ways, making each level feel like a living breathing whole.

The only impressive parts of the episode for me were two areas:
- The broken staircase in E5M4 leading into a fight against a duo of Shamblers, wherein attempting to fight the Shamblers from the staircase will exercise your skill in movement and jumping. Most of the combat (and I emphasize the combat, not merely the architecture) in this episode is sadly very lacking in verticality (which further shows how unQuake-like the episode is) and this is a rare instance where verticality in combat comes into play.
- The secret area in E5M6 that allowed you to kill the ogres that ambush you while you ride the moving platform over the lava in advance. I didn't have to consciously look for the secret so it's probably a trivial one, but it's a rare instance of actual Quake-like level design where different areas of the map connect and have consequence to one another.
>>
>>3307072
Q2 is generally easy peasy compared with 1. I love it, but mostly for the atmosphere and less for the action.
>>
>>3314520
Finally beat it. Not as good as the original levels but not bad. Going back to the Shub-Niggurath level in the past or whatever was kind of interesting.
>>
>>3313894
>get dropped into 3 shamblers
>twice

Guess I could complain like a normal person as well. These maps seem very reluctant to mix enemy types for quite a while. I am also forced to admit to falling for the "dropped onto a rocket launcher and being simultaneously ambushed" trap.
>>
>>3302231
Or one can download nquake, but then you won't have single-player. pcgamer is hosting a couple servers in UK and US and there is always a couple people playing there.
>>
>>3313431
can someone upload this to mega? mediafire is unbearably slow for me
>>
>>3317096
some anon uploaded the GOG versions to MEGA. if I find the post in the archives I will link it.
>>
>>3317096
http://pastebin.com/XjBHDRFw
>>
>>3313232
No, but pistol starters probably don't care about getting 100% kills. Bloody crazy if you ask me.
>>
Just replaying through Quake on hard on the Zandronum engine, which so far is really nice. Anyone know if it's easy to run the expansion packs and Malice through that as well?
>>
tried playing it again with quakespasm after quitting last year due to problems with darkplaces

beat the first ep but the sponginess of the enemies is getting to me, and the level designs weren't that interesting

which of the "real" episodes is the best one?
>>
>>3319097
I like episode 2 more than episode 3 because it has more open and non-linear level design, but episode 3 has the most distinct level designs and enemy encounters in the game.
>>
>>3304245
>>3304282
I'm aware it's six days and a half later, but I wish you would fuck off already. Just had to get it out.
>>
>>3319650

>being a bethesda shill
>buying old games when the money is going to anywhere but the original devs

Come on.
>>
>>3302296
i finished it on nightmare for my first time earlier this week and wasn't a pussy near the end.
>>
I just finished playing that "new episode" and it was really good. It's exactly the kind of level design I like and gameplay was fun, balanced, with some fun situations (better than the original game's gameplay).
Good use of powerups most of the times. Secrets were easy to find for the most part as I found most of them on a first play including the secret level and the dopefish.

>>>3319650
Stop giving yourself excuses for your piracy habits. Most of the times money doesn't go to devs either when the game is new. Do you think they would have made a "new episode" had the game not been on sale nowadays?
>>
>>3320029
>It's exactly the kind of level design I like
>fun situations (better than the original game's gameplay)

I'm guessing you're more of a Doom II guy than a Quake guy
>>
>>3313894
I just realized something about this episode. The mapper either sucks at using fiends or he's just reluctant to make difficult fiend encounters (even though he's more than happy to throw you in a room with multiple shamblers without cover). The only difficult fiend encounter is the very last one, and only because it spammed a goddamn half a dozen of them at you. Prior to that, the encounters are stupid and easily beaten by walking backwards and shooting with the GL or RL. I remember one particular fight in E5M6 where it's just a long corridor with a bunch of fiends lined up in a row with their backs turned. Shooting in the room doesn't alert them so you just snipe them one at a time with the RL. Stupid as hell.

Another thing I realized is that, outside of very rare circumstances (E5M5), running past enemies has little consequence to the player because most of the rooms the player leaves becomes irrelevant to the rest of the level. In the room in E5M6 where you get thrown in a sewer with 3 shamblers, then if you run past them there are death knights and other enemies, if you just run past them all, and it takes little effort to do so, they'll never bother you again. It's a joke. It's particularly bad in E5M2 where on two occasions you get thrown in a big room with enemies but the exit is a short walk from the entrance. It's like the mapper's way of putting optional Rune trials like in Doom 4. Maybe the mapper should adapt Doom 4's room lockdowns too.

I used to hate Sandy Petersen's episode in Quake, but I played through them recently with shotgun starts and gained a new appreciation for his level designs. It was very exciting to see just how different your experience in a level becomes when you have to run past enemies to get much needed pickups and, because Sandy's maps actually have good flow and are not linear as fuck like this "Episode 5" was, you have to go back to fight enemies that you ran past after you have disturbed their starting positions.
>>
>>3320074
nesfag sucks shit at fps that's why he's always complaining aboot quake and saying dook is better. he likes homosexual level design with no surprises so fat slow retards wont ragequit and 2.5d shooters with auto aim where you can move the mouse with your elbow and hit everything

quake is for high iq gamers such as myself. its been scientifically proven the high iq have better reaction times, almost as good as flies. fact. therefore everyone who does not like the original quake is a retarded subhuman. dont complain its only what the science says
>>
File: shdh.jpg (329KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shdh.jpg
329KB, 1920x1080px
How to get good at playing DM4 lads? It is probably the only map where I feel completely lost, with enemies coming out of nowhere.
>>
>>3320730
what UI mod is that? looks cool
>>
>>3320776
>options
>view
>hud type: new
if you are using nquake, that is. There is more of this stuff and it is mostly modifying cfgs

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
Fuck off.
>>
>>3320872
http://www . quakeworld . nu/forum/topic/53/page/37
>>
>>3304292
Download the patch that adds the music. The Steam version doesn't include any of the music because it was all stored separately on CD and Valve fine with selling incomplete games for real US dollars because they're lazy / incompetent in this case.
>>
>>3302231
>Buying Quake on GOG for $9.99 when it's $2.49 on Steam
>>
>>3320191
Sandy used to make awesome maps - same as in Doom I/II.
Vintage mappers like him and, the quite hyped, Romero are underappreciated in terms of their ability to make a map fun to play. McGee is my fav. though.
>>
>>3321179
Sandy maps are trash bro
>Downtown MAP13
>>
>>3321376
I don't think I'll ever appreciate his Doom II maps, but his Quake maps are a lot different and I enjoy them a lot.
>>
>>3321150
it comes with the music and all DLC included. plus they gives you different options on how to enjoy Quake+Expansions.

you a nerd? DOSbox is setup to play Quake in software mode for you.

just wanna play? the winquake exe's will run but no music. GOG included image files with the music though so you can extract them.

https://www.gog.com/forum/quake_series/my_oneclick_audioextractor/page1
>>
>>3320730
Turns out my problem is just item control and I don't have the balls to get good at it. Ragequit+del tbqh.
>>
>>3321376
Relative to the amount of material(game/monster design, maps) he had to come up with his levels were great.
>>
File: 7885408816.jpg (18KB, 498x379px) Image search: [Google]
7885408816.jpg
18KB, 498x379px
Born in 1992, never played MP quake before. I grew up with the current Wolfenstein and Battlefield games as my MP, a little bit of Unreal Tournament at LANs in early highschool.

How easy would it be for me to buy QuakeLive in the present summer sale on Steam and play? Not looking to be extremely pro, but would it be possible for me to even hold my own?

As I said, I have grown up with FPS but I have seen a few live streamed Quake tourneys and this looks on another level.
>>
>>3322251
When I say "current Wolfenstein", I mean whatever was out and had players at the time.
>>
>>3322251
No youre going to get your sweet little boi pussy ravaged online
>>
>>3322363
Thank you for your honesty
>>
>>3322391
Whoops thought you were talking about Reflex

Quake Live isn't honestly that bad, you could get into it because not everyone there is a veteran

Hope the person asking the question sees this
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465900819642.jpg (28KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465900819642.jpg
28KB, 960x540px
>>3322251
>how easy would it be for me to buy quakelive and play
>>
If you play Quake 1 on anything below Nightmare nowadays, you're a scrub-ass bitch.
>>
http://www.polygon.com/2016/6/24/12025316/wolfenstein-new-order-developer-quake-episode
Late news I think, but here it is.
>>
>>3323187
The news has already been posted in this thread days ago. And it's not really from MachineGames, it's just from one guy who works there, as properly reflected by its Quaddicted entry. It's evident as hell that it's only from one guy anyway considering that the episode rehashes so many of the same designs and encounters.
>>
>>3313894
So it's not good?

Too bad.

I wont' be able to play it until I finally get round to making a new system.
>>
>>3323281
I've read people say they had fun it with because it gave them a challenge, but the challenge generally involves simply throwing a lot of one enemy type at you in arenas with simple level geometry. The arenas are not the Painkiller type of arenas where you get locked in, but their connections to other rooms in the level are very basic, linear and poorly thought out. It's extremely easy to go in a room, aggro the 4-6 death knights or ogres or whatever, then hang back in a previous room while the enemies funnel out of the room one or two at a time. It's fucking braindead. Sometimes you are forcibly thrown in a room and you can't back out but it's not hard to make a break for the exit, fight enemies from a safer position outside the room or just ignore them entirely because the linear progression of the maps makes the enemies you run past quickly inconsequential.

If you are looking for nothing more than basic arena fights, you'll probably have a good time with this. If you are looking for maps with thoughtful and varied enemy encounters that keep you on your toes, and layouts that actually involve some semblance of exploration, just pass.

There's another Quake mapper who is currently working at MachineGames right now. I doubt he had much involvement with this work because it just pales in comparison to his usual efforts. Play his maps instead.

https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/?filtered=czg

Some choice works
https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/czg03.html
https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/terra.html
https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/honey.html
>>
>>3323647
czg didn't have any involvement, his boss made the mod alone. shit ive already forgotten the name of it since it was so bland, but it gives people something to feel good about I guess.
>>
While I'm still here.. I just replayed through MP2 after a decade or more. The first 2 maps were pretty decent, the rest were utter shit.

I wish I knew who made them /blog
>>
File: 1434695100644.jpg (90KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
1434695100644.jpg
90KB, 1095x730px
How do you guys feel like the Ultimate Quack Patch? I bought the Steam version about a week ago and I have been playing it that way. I haven't played Quake in 10 years and didn't know if it truly changes the game that much. I just wanted to get that excellent music back with HD resolutions.
>>
>>3323775

Ultimate Quake Patch* Wow, what a typo. Kill me now.
>>
>>3323769
I found R1M5 to be the best map of the first episode. Haven't played through episode 2 yet.

>>3323775
The Ultimate Quake Patch is based on DarkPlaces. However, most people in the Quake community recommend Quakespasm over DarkPlaces, especially when it comes to playing custom levels. I've read numerous reports of visual glitches in various custom maps when played with DP. One more reason to use QS over DP is that QS is still being actively developed and updated, whereas the last DP release was over two years ago.

I suppose DP is fine if you just plan on playing the vanilla levels and the mission packs, but you'll definitely need to switch to QS once you start playing custom maps.
>>
>>3323813

Thanks for the info. I'll use the Ultimate Quake Patch for now and move to something else if I choose to dabble in custom maps and things like that.
>>
I really like the intro levels compared to all the others in the game, anyplace I should look if I want more?
>>
File: Wrath.png (73KB, 1221x691px) Image search: [Google]
Wrath.png
73KB, 1221x691px
>>3323813
The level design in R1M5 didn't flow for me and the fights seemed quite awkward but it definitely isn't the worst map.

Apart from the level design of the first episode my dislike comes from Wraths. They feel incredibly cheap and destroy the pace of the game (playing nightmare btw). AND they go full jihad on death. Terrible enemy overall.

Just replayed R1M3 again, that's good also.

>>3323775
Use quakespasm you pleb

>>3323941
Intro levels especially? No idea, look around https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/
>>
File: air rocket.gif (2MB, 327x218px) Image search: [Google]
air rocket.gif
2MB, 327x218px
>>3304409

>Nothing is more satisfying

Lots of things are more satisfying, you're just too suck to experience them
>>
just came here to say that I thought arcane dimensions was complete trash. Played one of the levels which was mostly filled with annoying enemy set ups only to get softlocked in one room. Bravo to whoever designed that piece of shit
>>
>>3324951
>complete trash
>complete
>only played one level

Ok
>>
>>3324951
play necromancer's keep

its the best level from it
>>
>>3325234
>
foggybottom is the best
>>
File: spasm0013.jpg (744KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spasm0013.jpg
744KB, 1920x1080px
>>3325234
>>3325235

E2M2 remix is the best, you plebs.
>>
File: 1457888566597.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1457888566597.gif
2MB, 300x225px
Why is no one talking about their experiences with Quake? Isn't that the whole point of these nostalgic anniversary threads? All I see here is mostly discussions about which version of Quake is best to run in a new .wad some irrelevant company made. What about the actual stories, like all those nights you spent as a kid in the dark going through the levels, or being shocked with that low gravity level American Mcgee worked on? Where are the stories that bring us closer as anons?

On a side note, what are your favourite episodes? For me its: 2>4>1>3
>>
>>3325451
>being shocked with that low gravity level American Mcgee worked on
i wish they had more gimmicky secret levels like that
>>
>>3325453
The Wind Tunnels is a gimmicky level, and it would have been more fitting as a secret level than The Haunted Halls. I don't find it very fun though.
>>
>>3321150
Steamshill, please. I bought it at $2.49 on GOG 2 weeks ago, And the steam version is only base quake, with no music. The GOG version includes the 2 expansions + images of the CD if you want to mount them or rip the tracks.
>>
>>3324871
u sound like u dont even play quake u just watch the frag cinema
>>
>>3325752

I've racked up a few thousand hours in the Quake series
>>
>>3325629
I'll grant you the price and the expansions, but it's trivially easy to reinsert the music on the Steam version, especially if you're already playing it through a sourceport like GLQuake or Darkplaces.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=119489135

What irks me with Bethesda products on Steam and GOG is that Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire, and Redguard aren't on the latter service, even though the former two games are free gifts on the former service for those who buy Bethesda games.
>>
>>3324548
Should have been clearer in my original post, by intro levels I mean the ones with the dogs in the sci-fi settings like Termination Central. I really like how well layered these maps are and how fast they play. Is there anything that tries to replicate that?
>>
>>3326107
You're talking about techbase maps?
>>
File: honey.jpg (185KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
honey.jpg
185KB, 1024x768px
Sup /quake/ Can you recommend me some good atmospheric maps, like Honey (which I already played, and I fucking love every tiny bit of it)?
>>
>>3325762
>hurr i dont mind buying the steam version even though i have to do more work
>>
>>3324951
The techbase and the swamp levels are the only annoying one's, and they're by the same author.
>>
>>3326317
Yeah I guess those.
>>
>>3320879
>>3320872
Do you know where to find alternative main menu UIs? The ones I found are mostly metal variants.
>>
>>3328987
You spend a lot of time in the menu?
>>
>>3329118
No, I just like ricing.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.