[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YU-NO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: yuno.png (966KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
yuno.png
966KB, 1024x579px
There's a remake in the works.

November 17th.

http://yu-no.jp/special/
>>
>>
I'll be honest by saying that I'm not too fond of the character style in the remake. Compared to the classic look, she looks more like a child.
>>
Why is this a thing? Remaking classic awesome visual novels with kuso art?
>>
Yep, completely unnecesary. It's in Japanese too which means half this board can't even play it.
>>
>>3295382
>Half
>not 0.95
>>
File: Imagzaase1.png (20KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
Imagzaase1.png
20KB, 500x487px
>Replacing glorious dithered 90s VN art with generic anime trash

They just don't get it.
>>
>>3295405
You underestimate /vr/
>>
>>3295414
The dithered aspect of the artstyle is really what makes those great, it doesn't look like their face has been covered with transparent smooth plastic.
>>
>>3295414
>>3295372
>>3295432
At least they didn't run it through a smudge filter like many Win9x ports.
>>
>>3295421
Anyway, the point is that the original is translated.
>>
>>3295492
Yeah that's true. No real reason to play this "remaster". Not even bonus H-scenes would convince me.
>>
>>3295421
Redpill me.
>>
What's the point. The music won't be glorious Umemoto FM...
>>
>>3295492
Yeah, I'm glad I found out about the original first since for sure it'll be better than this remake.

>>3295581
That's the sad part... Umemoto really made this game more complete with his talent. He was an apparent math prodigy who applied that knowledge into his composition. My favourite song of the game being Movement 2.
>>
>>3295581
But they're giving you the choice.
>BGMは当時のPC版音源(FM音源)とフルリメイク用にヨナオケイシ氏が手掛けたアレンジ楽曲を収録
>設定にて好きな音源モードを選択し、楽しむことが可能です。
>>
Originally planned for launch in February, the PlayStation 4 and PS Vita remake of '90s visual novel adventure game YU-NO - A girl who chants love at the bound of this world has moved around a few times since. Now it has a concrete date listed, with download, standard, and limited edition versions set to launch in Japan on November 17.

The ¥11,000 ($104) limited edition will pack the game with a YU-NO soundtrack and an 80-page Perfect Guide, which includes character art, route charts for the heroines, and music liner notes by background and arrange music artists Ryu Takumi and Keishi Yonao.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/06/14/yu-no-remake-hits-ps4-and-ps-vita-in-japan-on-november-17
>>
>>3295510

KYS
>>
I really wish I had the attention span to play through this game. It's got such a slow start.
>>
>>3296506
The prologue may last for a while before the main game starts, but the very good script makes the introduction worth it. The game has some of the best dialogues I've seen between characters, and unlike most fictional works, they actually question themselves when they're in disbelief and try to make sense of things instead of moving on and stubbornly turning away from the inexplicable, unlike a lot of characters from other sci-fi stories.

What's great when the game start too is how every part of a scene you click on is interactive and gives you descriptive details, which is even better when Takuya (the protagonist) talks aloud with Adult Link's grunt voice~
>>
>>3297586
I have to try this this weekend.
>>
>>3295326
Unless it's rewritten, someone can just port the existing translation to the remake. I'd be willing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (45KB, 511x338px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
45KB, 511x338px
>>3296506
I have ADHD and I completed it in around 100 hours. It was very much worth it and I loved it.
>>
>>3297624
How's your experience with hacking PS4 or Vita games?
You'd probably do better at porting the translation to the PC-98.
>>
>>3299363
Haha, same, I finished it at 100+ Hours too mainly for how many details you can get by clicking anything. It's amazing how even more good endings are unlocked after the true ending.
>>
>>3299369
Well, assuming it gets a PC release at some point. Otherwise we'll probably have to wait for Vita emulation for convenience.
>>
File: yuno111.gif (47KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
yuno111.gif
47KB, 640x400px
>>3299363
60 hours here if I remember correctly
I used the guide when I was stuck though
>>
>>3299568
Holy hell, I didn't know there was a music room.
I did know that the endings are different after getting the true end though on a re-run.
>>
>>3302771
You also have a cutscene where the characters (even minor ones) congratulate you on completing the game, it's pretty cute.

And yeah you get a good ending for each route except for one ;_;
>>
>>3302783
Mitsuki, Eriko and Kaori don't really count as routes of their own.
>>
>>3302813
Eriko and Kaori I would agree, but Mitsuki, eh, I can see the argument being made either way, she's in an awkward in between.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.