[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shining Force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Sugoi_Mizugi_image.gif (880B, 40x48px) Image search: [Google]
Sugoi_Mizugi_image.gif
880B, 40x48px
Is the second game worth playing at all? I love the first. Everything about it is so perfect.
>>
2nd is pretty much the same shit rehashed. supposedly more balanced but i thought the first was alot better.
>>
File: sarah_03_attack.gif (9KB, 100x130px) Image search: [Google]
sarah_03_attack.gif
9KB, 100x130px
>>3279005
I like the second a little better. Results may vary but if you like the first one it's almost certain you'll like the sequel. They're great games.
>>
>>3279005
The second is significantly easier than SF1 and it has (IMO) a much better soundtrack. I feel SF1 had far better visuals and battle setup though.
>>
>>3279005

The style of the second game is a lot different, it's more an an anime adventure than a war. It also does away with the random level ups for "consistant" stat gains that can still vary a bit.
>>
File: sf2_encyc_battle15.jpg (42KB, 400x191px) Image search: [Google]
sf2_encyc_battle15.jpg
42KB, 400x191px
I liked 2 a lot. It's not super different from 1 but more so than CD; a bit less streamlined than the first one: you have some choices when changing classes, you sometimes have to explore the world to find where you're supposed to go next, and while you are wandering you get "random encounter" battles. I like the art style of the second game a bit more, but that's entirely subjective.
My favorite SF game is probably 3, even though I still haven't finished the whole thing (My Saturn died during part 3. Crap, I made myself depressed. I really need to work on replacing it.), so if you have only played SF1 then you should really consider playing 3 even if 2 doesn't look too appealing to you. It's beautiful, the friendship mechanics are rewarding and make more sense than Fire Emblem's to me, and the storyline is long and vast.
>>
>>3279075
That's because most people play SF2 on the easiest mode, since the easiest mode is called "normal" for some reason.
>>
>>3279005
i prefer the first. second one was good but dragged on a bit and the characters are really unbalanced. I think my favourite of the 16 bit are

1 > CD > 2
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.