[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Phone Emulator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: z5.jpg (214KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
z5.jpg
214KB, 1000x1000px
Hey, I want to buy a new phone next month (probably the Sony Z5 Compact) and have a few questions about emulator.
1: Does a DS4 controller clip work well and is it a good way to play while in bed or away
2: If I connect the phone to the TV will it be the same resolution or can I change that individually ?
3: Up to which console generation are mobile phones able to emulate well ?

Thank you for your time.
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sony+z5+compact+emulation
>>
1. Clips are really only necessary if you're playing in a moving vehicle or possibly on the toilet most other places you'll be more comfortable just sitting your phone up. My iMpulse controller has a little hard case that doubles as a stand when you slide it off. If you're playing while laying down you'll find that clips are actually bad as your arms will get tired being held up in front of your face for hours

2. MHL 2.0 goes all the way up to 4k

3. Should do all retro consoles including Dreamcast just fine. Android N64 emulators are kinda shitty. I like N64oid but it's discontinued and doesn't have very good controller support
>>
>>3278762

thank you for your answer :D
>>
I don't have experience with this particular model buy I have been using a ds3 with my experience z3 for some time and find the emulation to be excellent as far as Android goes
>>
>>3278486
"Smart"phones and tablets (normie devices) are the LEAST authentic way to do retro gaming.
>>
>>3279107

On what are you playing while away ?
>>
>>3278486
>>>/g/
>>
Check out the ipega controllers. And you may need to root the phone to support the ds3 \ 4 wirelessly if thats what you were thinking of doing.

Either way, have fun. If you decide to emulate with retroarch, there is a website that has both stable builds and nightly updates that are newer than the play store version too.
>>
>>3278486
That looks nice. Why do Samsung phones have that stupid protruding camera, and why does Samsung seem to make half the phones on the market?
>>
>>3279414
To keep the case you're supposed to have them in from getting pulled over the lens.
>>
>>3279107
>normie
You know that as soon as you say that everyone knows you're a retarded autist who's opinion should be completely ignored, right? Please don't shoot up my school because I made you mad by pointing out the truth.
>>
>>3279107
"Super NES are normie devices too. What does authenticity have to do with gameplay?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.