[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Compilation Games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: snk arcade.png (1019KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
snk arcade.png
1019KB, 1024x680px
What do you guys think of Compilation Games?
>>
>>3277548

As a kid, I bought as many as I could. Figured it was the best way to get the most out of my allowance. Game in the OP and Sonic Mega Collection Plus were my best purchases. Now? I'll only pick them up if emulation is spot on, unless it's a portable compilation game of console games, where I'm slightly more forgiving.
>>
File: KDCEnglishBoxart1.jpg (46KB, 239x335px) Image search: [Google]
KDCEnglishBoxart1.jpg
46KB, 239x335px
>>3277548
I'm oddly fascinated by them.
I like how they hype the games up with artwork and sound effects. It makes it a uniquely more enjoyable experience than just downloading a rom online.
>>
>>3277584
why the fuck didn't this get a pal release
>>
I like them OK, chance to try older games at a decent price. Taito on ps2 is fun.
>>
>>3277548
This was a great collection of games
>>
>>3277548
They are my bread and butter.
>>
>>3277548

Depends on the compilation but Im always willing to meet developers/publishers half way

you put the games out at a reasonable in a not shit compilation price Ill buy them

pic related. I bought it twice. (once for a friend)
>>
>>3277548
Is there any compilation that has Rated E for Everyone (Not E10 +) in the ESRB
>>
>>3278010

look up one
>>
>>3277548
I think they're great.
Some people hated the Tecmo collection, but guess what, I liked it!
>>
Taito Legends was cool.
>>
God-tier collections
Namco Museums 1-5
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Later Sega Ages 2500 stuff
Taito Legends 1-2 (And the japan only Taito Memories)
>>
My friend and his mother bought me that sonic collection for the PC when I was a kid and I told them to their face that I already owned it.

God, what a little assole I was.
>>
File: dataeastclassics.jpg (138KB, 300x421px) Image search: [Google]
dataeastclassics.jpg
138KB, 300x421px
<------ This was pretty good.

Also, the midway collections.
>>
Good stuff.
>>
Atari Vault.
>>
File: 91NMgwM0lrL._SL1500_.jpg (378KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91NMgwM0lrL._SL1500_.jpg
378KB, 1500x1500px
>>
Would you guys consider the WiiU NES Remix games a twist on the compliation game type, or would it be enough of its own thing that it'd be a /v/ topic instead?

>>3278046
If you still remember doing something like that, you probably realized shortly after the fact that it was pretty wrong. You weren't as much of an asshole as you think you were.
>>
>>3277548
Good way to get plenty of games at once with some nice bonuses. As a kid the Genesis 6-Pak was great.
>>
Rare Replay has to be one of my favorite. 30 games, a lot of extras, good price, and an amazing presentation with great music covers.
>>
>>3278067
>Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man
kill yourself.
>>
File: Animal_Crossing_Coverart.png (173KB, 257x358px) Image search: [Google]
Animal_Crossing_Coverart.png
173KB, 257x358px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.