[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHADOW WARRIOR THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: sw_logo.png (11KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sw_logo.png
11KB, 800x600px
Haha! You no mess with Lo Wang.
>>
HUUUUUUUUU WANTS SOME WANG
>>
File: suzhou5.png (2MB, 2048x1535px) Image search: [Google]
suzhou5.png
2MB, 2048x1535px
Still wondering if we're ever going to see Deadly Kiss.

Not many maps are made anymore so if you're interested I released one last month, which took me more than a year and a half to complete (lot's of down time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f7AHHwehe0&feature=youtu.be

http://www.moddb.com/games/shadow-warrior/addons/showdown-in-suzhou

Works in (DOS)box, SWP and Redux. DOSbox is the most recommended but you might get a framerate drop in the main outdoor area of the map.
>>
I'm horny. Not quoting the game or anything, just stopping by to mention I'm horny.
>>
What is it with this game, and having enemies with very similar appearances, but with dramatically different HP and attacks. It can really fuck with your playthrough if you don't pay enough attention to the difference in colors.
>>
>>3276565
Reminds me of Rage of Mages.

>goblins of certain colors can wreck your shit harder than ogres
>>
>>3276565
And it get worse in Wanton Destruction when you can't even make the difference.

Fun fact: when different coloured ninjas are set and behave in the crouching/crawling stance, they don't get the extra firepower (they don't fire grenades, rockets or fireballs) they only have the extra HP.

They are barely used that way in the original game though. I think in bit more in the add-ons but still not often.
>>
>>3276339
WHOOOAHA WANTA THE WANG HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WANG WARRIO
>>
>>3276317
It is natural to die. DIE, SANAVABITCH! You very bad man.
>>
File: 1426420788290.png (318KB, 731x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426420788290.png
318KB, 731x600px
>>
>>3276549
>SWP
I can't access some of the expansion missions with SWP because of the way GOG repackaged the game data or something. Otherwise it works beautifully, but note that it makes the game and the enemies move too damn fast.
>>
>>3276565
>Disliking the one-hit-kill guardian heads

What are you, casual?
>>
File: lo wang.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
lo wang.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>3276580
I GOT YOUR LO WANG RIGHT HERE

No, really.
>>
>>3276614
>[Area 51 zombie sounds intensifies]
>>
File: 656544.png (671KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
656544.png
671KB, 1024x768px
la la la la la
>>
>>3277762
You want to wash Wang? Or you want to watch Wang wash wang?
>>
Duke Nukem is objectively better.
>>
>>3278238
Objectively speaking, Shadow Warrior has more effects and you can do a LOT more with them. Room Over Room, driveable vehicules... and that's just mentioning the obvious stuff, because then you have a tons more less obvious effects with potential, like for instance being able to switch any bunch of sector by any other bunch of sector, etcd

The surface of what's possible to achieve with SW's effects has never even been scratched.

Also, while we're in "objective facts", doesn't SW use higher res sprites and textures? Isn't that the reason why the game works on a bigger scale in Build compared to DN3D?
>>
YOU ORDER GAME NAO SO LO WANG CAN KICK MOAR ASS
>>
File: YouJerk.png (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
YouJerk.png
89KB, 800x600px
>>3277764
You jerk!!
>>
Does anybody else find the final boss a total push-over? Perhaps I was just in the right spot, or got lucky, but I finished it in only a few seconds, with real ease. I don't think I even got hit. I'm talking about the bodysuit Zila fight, by the way.
>>
>>3279332
SW's bosses are pushovers, yeah. To be fair most FPS bosses are but still.
>>
>>3277762
I fapped to all girls. Especially the crying twintail one.
>>
>>3279339
Duke 3D's final boss was tough as diamonds. I was expecting something way harder, especially as the game is so demanding already.
>>
>>3276564
Leave /vr/.
>>
>>3279332
Most retro FPS bosses seem easy these days because they were not designed with WASD+mouse controls.

I think the Serpent God is harder than Zilla though. Even, in his mini boss version he can totally fuck me up when he throws the accursed head, the Sumo's attack are fun to dodge but he dies easily too. Zilla is definitely the worse. The moving platform on which the fight takes place is amazing though.
>>
>>3279607
make me :)
>>
>>3279607
Maybe if you close eyes he'll go away.
>>
>>3276564
Hi horny, i'm dad
>>
Ancient

Chinese

Seekrit
>>
You are TINY grasshopper
>>
>>3281389
Everybody dead.

I rike that.
>>
I like sword, it's a personal weapon.
>>
Thread theme obviousry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1k8oHxM_6Y
>>
this thread is reddit
>>
>>3282280
Cringe, so much cringe.
>>
File: Horny.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Horny.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>3276564
>I'm horny.
Short for the horned reaper.
>>
>>3276549
screenshots display minecraft-inspired maps... all so squared
>>
>>3282520
Yes... I am very square-minded, I feel good when things are square and my designs tend to reflect that. That's a flaw I've been trying to work on, add more round shapes, diagonals and slopes to my designs to make things look more dynamic and real.
There is also the fact that Build is so much easier to work with when you use rectangles.
>>
This game got me into anime.
>>
Crouching tiger, hidden wang.
>>
>>3284964
I must seek Master Leep's advice!
>>
Impossible enemies, easy bosses: the game.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.