[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /vr/ so I recently acquired a Colecovision, Atari 5200,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Colecovision.jpg (174KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Colecovision.jpg
174KB, 450x338px
Alright /vr/ so I recently acquired a Colecovision, Atari 5200, and Atari 7800 from a family member. The consoles seem to be in decent shape, but I have one problem: the power adapters (and the Atari's weird box) are all missing.

I came to ask if there's any way I'd be able to get replacements for them without having to haggle some reseller fuckhead on Ebay. Third-party and aftermarket replacements are fine.
>>
>>3275750
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-AC-Adapter-For-Vintage-ATARI-C018187-Power-Supply-CX-5200-Peavey-DV-9319A-/400457868266?hash=item5d3d2623ea:g:yOQAAOSwAL9UdY-4

I would bother to post the others, but if you can't be bothered to google it yourself then I can't be assed.
>>
>>3275768
Is that the best you can do? You're aware the 5200 requires this weird thing to be able to plug in right? Also the Colecovision and 7800 have some proprietary plugs I'm unfamiliar with.
>>
All I've been able to find are the original power adapters for prices so ridiculous I might as well just get the console.
>>
Be a little wary of the Colecovision and 5200 since they use 4116 DRAM which is not terribly reliable, also replacements are getting a bit hard to find (they can be modded to accept 4164 or 41256 RAM though).
>>
7800 uses a pretty easily constructed single voltage power supply like any other 3rd gen console (and the 2600). 5200 has a weird ass RF adapter that you plug power into and the Colecovision has like a 4 prong multi-voltage power supply. Both of them are probably fairly expensive to replace.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.