[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt retro related stuff, games, whatever that you saw that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Itt retro related stuff, games, whatever that you saw that you thought looked awesome

Pic related. Saw adverts on TV for the SNES Super Scope all the time but somehow never managed to get my hands on it - ever. Just looking at it from this pic it still looks badass af to me, kek.
>>
jaguar looked cool in a magazine. Never saw one in a shop though.

>>3273619
my dad bought the gun and game package and 3 other games as a deal when they were getting rid of them.
>>
>>3273619
The super scope is an odd choice to me, surely the regular pistol sized lightgun is cheaper to make and infinitely better to use? I've never used one, how are they?
>>
>>3273735
>The super scope is an odd choice to me
I was a seven year old kid, dude. The adverts for it were great, too. It looked so rad. Perfect marketing. I also really liked Duck Hunt on the NES.
>>
>>3273745
it's not as bad as it looks anon, very accurate. just gives you eye/brain ache after a while seeing receding purple/pink blobs over and over especially in yoshi's safari. The mech games are the best thing to use with it
>>
>>3273745
I wasn't judging! I just legitimately was curious about the thing. I think the only lightgun I own the the Dreamcast mad catz one, which is pretty solid. Sega Saturn one is great too, still need to order one in.
>>
>>3273735
It gets pretty uncomfortable after about 10 minutes of use.
>>
File: super-scope-6-04.png (6KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
super-scope-6-04.png
6KB, 256x224px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yghZcwMKWY
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.