[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it just ALTTP in 3D?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 20

Was it just ALTTP in 3D?
>>
Not really.

There was the "collect three things, get the Master Sword, go to a different world and collect more things" structure, but other than that it was very different.
>>
>>3272458
No that would be pic related

>>3272467
And that's kinda become the series format.
Solve the first 3 temples for the first story arc, then solve the next 3 (sometimes 4) dungeons to move through the second story arc, and then you have the final boss temple to finish things off.
And then while playing as you get new tools from each dungeon you can use them to explore new areas on the map.

It's not a bad formula, even if it becomes obvious after 2 or 3 games. Heck, lots of games and even some movies follow that formula.
>>
>>3272458
I don't think a game would degrade that much just for being remade in 3D.
>>
I didn't want to make a thread for my question and didn't see a thread on /vg/

I just finished OoT for the ten millionth time

I noticed that in the ending sequence after Link returns to his original time and closes the Door of Time Navi fucks off

Is it because Link isn't a Kokiri and that the Fairies only roll with Kokiri and Navi was only accompanying Link because destiny?
>>
>>3272983
>Is it because Link isn't a Kokiri and that the Fairies only roll with Kokiri and Navi was only accompanying Link because destiny?
Pretty much
>>
File: 1465163778732.png (233KB, 620x634px) Image search: [Google]
1465163778732.png
233KB, 620x634px
>>3272771
Shots fired
>>
>>3272458
Not really. It was all three prior Zelda games in 3D

All the call backs and stuff were there. Whether out of familiarity to the audience as they transitioned to 3D, or just out of lazy is your choice.

>First dungeon is in a tree
>Second boss is Dodongo
>title screen song is the Zelda 1 whistle theme remixed.
>>
>>3272561

I was just going to come to this thread to basically say what this poster said.
>>
>>3272458
Nah. Link to the Past has a large, lively open world full of stuff to explore and Zelda 64 has Hyrule Field, which is practically empty.
>>
>>3272983
>>3273010
Then explain Majora's Mask.

Oh wait, you can't because it's a shitty rom hack.
>>
>>3274093
Empty Hyrule Field was most likely technical limitations of the N64.
>>
>>3274096
>Then explain Majora's Mask.

Maybe if you actually played the game, you would know.
>>
>>3274135
I have. The fairy befriends you because it needs you to save it's brother/the world. Is the Skullkid a Kokiri then?
>>
>>3274096
>shitty rom hack
NOT THIS AGAIN
>>
Not quite. Hyrule in A Link to the Past is more like a big overworld, whereas there's Hyrule Field as a hubworld (with not much in it) and then some other places tacked on to the sides.
>>
>>3274284
Well, every model, texture, menu, and item was recycled from OoT so it's a pretty fair assessment of the game.
>>
>>3274595
Oh boy let me tell you about this series called Castlevania...
>>
>>3274607
Okay.
>>
>>3274595
They were going to do this anyway with the whole ura zelda 64DD addon shit. But it never came to fruition, thus we got Majora's Mask.
>>
>>3274626
Nah, I think you're confused.
>>
>>3274096
>Oh wait, you can't
Oh, I can! It's a shitty rom hack that's supposed to be a "continuation" of an equally shitty LTTP fix-fic.
>>
>>3274635
Whats to be a confused about since it was an OOT expansion? Of course it would of been similar.
>>
File: linksawakening.png (215KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
linksawakening.png
215KB, 400x392px
Was it the superior 2D '90s Zelda game?
>>
>>3274712
I do a 'correct ending' run of this game once a year. Every time, I promise that I won't cry. The gull at the end always makes me break my promise.
>>
>>3274725
What is the correct ending?
>>
>>3274741
Play through with no saved deaths, basically make sure your 'death counter' on the save file is 000. I won't ruin the story, as it's one of the best in the Zelda series, and my personal favorite.

I probably read way too much into the story, but I think it illustrates the struggle, responsibility, and sacrifices the hero of Hyrule has to make better than any other game. Hell, even the big baddie gets my empathy.
>>
>>3274647
That doesn't explain the fairy thing, but I like your style, anon.

>>3274654
Yeah, an OoT expansion, not some whole new shit tier game. They might as well have just set it in Hyrule and saved themselves the 45 minutes that must have went into designing Majora's Mask's "dungeons".
>>
>>3272458

Nope, LTTP is actually a good game. OOT is running around empty levels till you get lucky enough to find the next dungeon which will only last half an hour, then its hours of running around aimlessly talking to boring characters in a boring world.
>>
>>3275005

>old man yells at cloud
>>
>>3274712
2d zeldas games suck. They look like pokemon. OoT looks mature.
>>
>>3275027
Get your underage ass back to >>>/v/
>>
>>3275039
Get your tired old balding ass back to >>>/his/ because you're dusty
>>
>>3275027
Pokemon games look great faggot.
>>
>>3275048
>balding ass
I wish. My ass is harier than a mammoth.
>>
>>3275051
Yeah for pokemon. But that cute graphics don't work with zelda. I like the dark look of OoT. The snes zelda games look horrible. The first one for the nes is okay. The new ones suck.
>>
>>3275062
Just wait 1-4 years old chap
>>
>>3275027
>>3275063
>OoT looks mature.
>dark look of OoT
Having blocky blurry animu graphics is far from being "mature or "dark" my friend.
>>
File: bs.jpg (13KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
13KB, 215x185px
>>3275021
>>
>>3274185
Used to be.

The lore in the first game said that kokiri that got lost in the Lost Woods became... different.
>>
>>3275091
Have you played OoT past kid link? The game is pretty dark, definitely the darker than ALTTP and arguably more so than the first two games.

Majora's Mask is probably the darkest first party Nintendo game.
>>
>>3275181
Oh, okay.
>>
>>3275223
>Have you played OoT past kid link?
Yes, and I still stand by my personal views on its graphics. That said, the Adult Market Town does look pretty well done for a pre-rendered background at least.

>definitely the darker than ALTTP and arguably more so than the first two games
Nah, I still get that average hero's journey vibe from its story and MM's as I do with the previous three games.

>Majora's Mask is probably the darkest first party Nintendo game.
I'd argue that title better fits Mother 3 more, and that game's not even retro (at least the GBA ver.).
>>
>>3275091
>Having blocky blurry animu graphics
you mean snes?
>>
>>3275279
Don't see anything blurry or animu looking about that sprite anon (aside from the pink hair, though even that's debated whether or not the issue is technical in nature).
>>
>>3275289
it's not blurry but ugly as phuk
>>
>>3275303
Maybe by SNES standards, but even then it still ain't as ugly as your average N64 model.
>>
>>3275259
Fair enough, I haven't played Mother 3 so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I understand your comments about the graphics, but I still think it's a dark game. It's not outright oppressive like the Souls games but it has a heavy, brooding atmosphere that permeates almost every dungeon/location in the adult half of the game.
>>
>>3275359
that is nostalgia speaking, sorry, now i can't take you seriously anymore.
>>
>>3275424
>that is nostalgia speaking
So is thinking that N64 graphics look any better than the shittiest SNES sprites, so we're both nostalgiafaggots here bucko :)

>>3275424
>now i can't take you seriously anymore.
The feeling's mutual.
>>
>>3275573
Not really. It's like comparing ps2 3d models to ps3 or ps4 3d models. the newer ones are clearly superior, like in the case of snes link vs n64 link. those are just facts. i'm all about being factual. i'm not a sjw like you who argues because of >muh feels.
>>
>>3275279
That's why Link's Awakening is better than LttP. No shitty animu pink hair.
>>
>>3275595
>It's like comparing ps2 3d models to ps3 or ps4 3d models. the newer ones are clearly superior
In the case of 5th gen 3D, it's more like taking a few steps back then moving forward personally.

>those are just facts. i'm all about being factual.
Sure you are :)

> i'm not a sjw like you who argues because of >muh feels.
And yet here you are, projecting because I disagree with your opinion.

>>3275601
It's also superior to the N64 games' looks because it doesn't have that shitty animu style in general.
>>
File: 1463410749206.jpg (28KB, 311x639px) Image search: [Google]
1463410749206.jpg
28KB, 311x639px
>>3275640

Ganon minion please
>>
>>3275640
if it doesnt have anime hair i like it.

>And yet here you are, projecting because I disagree with your opinion.
i'm not projecting and it's not about feelings and opinions. those are irrelevant. it's about n64 being later released than snes thus having, by logic and facts, better graphics, because it was released later in time and has superior hardware capabilities. that is a fact. you have not come up with any facts yet, you always talk about opinions and feelings, that is where you loose me. But I understand your point. Wind waker and twilight princess are technically to ocarina of time or majoras mask, that is a fact. Yet personally, like you, I find them more ugly then OoT (I'm projecting here).
>>
>>3276140
Typo: *Wind waker and twilight princess are technically superior to ocarina of time
>>
No, it had actual interesting dungeons.
>>
>>3276140
> you have not come up with any facts yet, you always talk about opinions and feelings, that is where you loose me.
Tbf, that was instigated by a statement that was very much opinionated in its own context:

>>3275027
>2d zeldas games suck. They look like pokemon. OoT looks mature.

In which I promptly disagreed with and harshly responded with my own admittedly overexaggerated thoughts on OoT's visuals. Personally I think LTTP's visuals are a bit more reminiscent of an awkward middle ground between FF4 and 6's visuals. The whole Pokemon looks claim better fits the GB Zeldas moreso (though that doesn't mean they're bad or anything in my eyes).

>it's about n64 being later released than snes thus having, by logic and facts, better graphics, because it was released later in time and has superior hardware capabilities.
I am aware the N64 is technologically superior to the SNES in some aspects (though that still doesn't really mean I like the whole look of it), but it doesn't really negate that whether you like 2D or 3D Zelda is merely just nothing but personal preference in the end. I do admit that in some ways, 3D Zelda does have its merits; especially in how it executes atmosphere.
>>
>>3272458
>Different maps
>Different dungeons
>Different enemies
>Different items
>Different gameplay
idiot
>>
>>3273173

Does anyone have a list of all the callbacks Oracle of Time made to past Zelda games? I really enjoy this sort of thing, and I was hoping this thread was going to be more about shit like that. It's been awhile since I've completed an older Zelda game but the ones that stick out in my mind that haven't been mentioned:

>Kokiri probably based on the lumberjacks from LttP, share the same green clothes and a similar name in Japan.

>The Owl, Marin and Tarin turn into Kaepora Gaebora, Maron and Talon
>>
>>3275021
>>old man
Do you know where you faggots are? We don't appreciate underage
>>
>>3277804
A lot of people probably already know this, but the sages names are the towns from Zelda 2.
>>
>>3277848
Not to mention Shadow Link is from Zelda 2.
>>
>>3277725
>I am aware the N64 is technologically superior to the SNES in some aspects

More like in every aspect
>>
>>3277910
Eh, sound was a step down in some regards, since it had to be handled by the processor.

It was higher quality for sure, and had more capabilities, but without a dedicated chip it used CPU resources.
>>
OoT was absolute dogshit compared to ALttP, so no.
>>
File: kaepora.png (327KB, 669x850px) Image search: [Google]
kaepora.png
327KB, 669x850px
So who the fuck was he? Just a wise owl? Rauru in another form? An unnamed sage reincarnated into an owl? Or something else?
>>
>>3277947
>it used CPU

It usually used GPU actually, but that's irrelevant when compared to SNES because the N64's CPU is almost 100 times more powerful (no hyperbole).
>>
>>3278147
Such low quality bait.
>>
>>3272458
No, because ALttP's overworld was more alive than OoT's. Where ALttP had secrets densely packed into every nook and cranny, OoT had random holes in the ground that you would place a bomb on. Where ALttP's gameplay arguably goes 50/50 with dungeons/overworld, OoT is more like 75/25.

Basically the 3D shift dramatically changed how Zelda was designed.
>>
>>3272983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYgu9ARqiyQ
an interesting explanation tbph
>>
>>3278959
desu i cried
>>
>>3272458
no because it was more narratively driven.
ALttP is a low hanging fruit against that.
besides, you don't even know where to go most of the time. In OoT you absolutely do know.
>>
>>3278186
truth stone somewhere in the lost woods says he is a reincarnated sage.

I don't know. Could be Rauru. the chilly thing about the sages is that they are apparantly spiritual beings and basically died. they literally don't exist in the real world after that. you see them later standing around together on death mountain but it's not like they aren't ghosts all of a sudden.

>Saria nowhere to be seen in the temple
>Darunia nowhere near Volvagia
>Ruto also completely gone after you follow her in the water temple

and so forth.
>>
>>3272458
No, ALttP was actually good.
>>
>>3279973
>besides, you don't even know where to go most of the time.
That's not true.
Your target dungeons are always marked on the map.
I think, the only time something isn't marked is going to the castle right at the beginning of the game to rescue Zelda.
>>
>>3275279
>>3275359
The SNES isn't blurry, dumb fuck. It's crystal clear 16-bit imagery.
>>
>>3280548
Snes's rgb output is shit compared to the pc engine and Genesis though.
>>
File: 1463406891151.gif (519KB, 319x479px) Image search: [Google]
1463406891151.gif
519KB, 319x479px
>>3280548
depends on output method and model.
ps: most snes models are blurry YOU DUMB FUCK
>>
>>3280550
That's cool, but it still isn't blurry.

>>3280554
I guess I have been lucky enough to never encounter one. Maybe it's just your old man eyes going, fgt. What are you, 80?
>>
>>3280581
Snes output is awful, maybe when you suck as much cock as you do it all becomes one big cum drenched blur, but if you'd wipe your dads juzz out of your eyes you might be able to discern the low quality of the Snes video output. I'm a little jealous, with that amount of spooge in your eyes it must be easy to see dithering effecs on modern tv's, why use filters when you could just suck off another 5 uncles?
>>
>>3280590
>>>/v/
>>
>>3280548
>The SNES isn't blurry,

Well because SNES is super low resolution even by 16 bit standards, it is somewhat blurry. That's unavoidable
>>
>>3280303
And even at that point it's pretty easy to figure out where to go. The village is very close to your new starting point and after talking to some of the villagers you will receive a mark on your map where to go next.

Really, if even that is too hard to figure out then I seriously hope for you that you'll never play the NES Zeldas ...
>>
>>3280590
That's why you're supposed to play original consoles without HD support on a CRT you idiot. Those consoles were made with a lower pixel resolution and scanlines in mind. It is even argued that developers assumed consumers would play console games the most with RF or Composite cables which doesn't seem that illogical because most households used those in the 80s and 90s (where most non-HD consoles on this board date from).

By your logic, songs from the 50s or before are all shitty because you listened to a low quality MP3 rip from "Blue Suede Shoes".by Elvis Presley on a current speaker set.
>>
>>3280590
The cancer that is killing /vr/. I swear we need to have a minumum age requirement of 25 for posting on this board.
>>
>>3280658
I think you're missing the extreme amounts of Hyperbole in my post anon, I actually agree with you. How did you read that and instantly focus on that one aspect of the joke?
>>
>>3280590
>accuses me of having so much jizz in my eyes that everything is blurry
>as a counter argument to me saying the snes isn't blurry

...... what?
>>
>>3275259
>>3275374

Mother 3 is too sentimental with its love conquers all message. It also plays its "dark" themes really straight, they're part of a very traditional narrative, and compared to stories presented in other media they're really not that bad. MM, on the other hand, is disturbing on a more fundamental level. The entire game revolves around the 3-day system, which does so much to create a subtly disturbing atmosphere. You can't help everybody, and even when you beat the game and everybody's problems are finally resolved in the same continuity, it is revealed that YOU'RE the one left out, since Link never returns to Hyrule and never finds Navi.
>>
>>3280664
If that was supposed to be a joke then it wasn't told well.
>>
File: file.png (220KB, 421x356px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
220KB, 421x356px
>>3279982
It was totally Rauru. The guy looks like an owl. Plus in Skyward Sword they made a character who is supposed to be Rauru's ancestor and he looks even more like an owl.
>>
File: file.png (313KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
313KB, 411x600px
>>3281509
Also fun fact, Twin Peaks inspired Link's Awakening. So the mysterious owl could have been inspired by the creepy owls in Twin Peaks.
>>
I love OoT. I personally prefer ALTTP. I fucking couldn't stand rolling around to travel pre Epona in OoT.
>>
>>3280692
Actually he said you have juzz in your eyes whatever that is.
>>
>>3272458
>>3272467
>>3272561
>>3274093

I never played LTTP before but I've played OOT a few times. I REALLY wish i would've played LTTP first, its so similar to OOT, both via format, locations, and even music.

I could just imagine kids who played LTTP dozens of times finally getting Ocarina and being blown away... for me I only played it because all my friends were raving about Zelda and his sword
>>
>>3282835
Oh, my mistake.
>>
File: jinxy.png (235KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
jinxy.png
235KB, 600x484px
This is my first time hearing someone call Majora Mask a rom hack. It's funny cause it's kinda true.
>>
File: kof98.png (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kof98.png
192KB, 1280x720px
>>3274595
Someone doesn't play fighters.

>that Brian Battler rape face
>>
File: big boss.jpg (41KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
big boss.jpg
41KB, 800x447px
>>3279982
>You see Darunia in the fire temple when you first get there, he makes it to Volvagia's chamber
>by the time you kill Volvagia he's nowhere to be found, turns out to be a sage
>yfw Darunia dies in the time span in takes you to complete the Fire Temple
>>
>>3284407
I dont believe the whole sages die crap. It's obvious that the temple itself made them into sages or that the bosses of each temple simply captured them.
>>
>>3284412
>or that the bosses of each temple simply killed them.
ftfy
>>
File: bm2.gif (1KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
bm2.gif
1KB, 120x120px
>>3284414
>mah edgy theory
>>
>>3284412
>>3284416
>I refuse to think anything further than exactly what I am told

You're no fun, guy.
>>
How do you think Ruto went out? She's not a warrior like Darunia. I can see her ritualistically sacrificing herself for her people.
>>
File: 1464484152853.jpg (61KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464484152853.jpg
61KB, 540x960px
>>3284419
There's no evidence in the game whatsoever that they were killed. Unless it was explicitly stated, the best thing that would have happened is that they were made into sages, which IS in the game. That's why I hate theories. Now unless the devs of the game ever come out and say differently, which they havent, I believe none of that shit, none of the supid ass Great Banana War of DK, and that Rosalina is from another multiverse crap.
>>
File: Nofun_robot.jpg (59KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
Nofun_robot.jpg
59KB, 448x473px
>>3284430
Way to further prove my point, nerd.
>>
>>3284430
It could have been a censorship thing. Like, the original idea was that they were killed but it was changed for the kids.

It's not something to believe wholeheartedly, but why do they enter the dungeon with the intent of defeating evil but never succeed and return?
>>
>>3284436
Because functionality the player is the one who is suppose to defeat them. You're basically going into each temple and saving them and removing the darkness around it.
>>
>>3284439
Your approach to this subject is juvenile and anti-intellectual, if I do say so myself. If you don't want to discuss something beyond what's already made obvious to any single person who experienced it, why don't you realize you have nothing to contribute and shut up.
>>
>>3284440
Because this isn't your little autistic fanclub where you discuss how your OC would fit in this world and how differently things would have been if they were the ones to save the world instead of Link, including how you would have went around fucking all the girls and making children out of them while declaring yourself the King of Hyrule.
>>
>>3284436
I think it's pretty clear that there's more to the story than meets the eye. The entire setting of Hyrule and the Sacred Realm seem pretty highly allegorical of some other, older ideas, that I won't bring up in greater detail for fear of triggering some disgruntled millennials.
>>
>>3275005
you tell people you don't like going to parties when in reality you are never invited.
>>
>>3284442
...Wow guy. You really think it was smart to put your mental illness on display like that?
>>
>>3284442
Holy shit
theory =/= fanfic
spaz
>>
>>3284412
>I dont believe the whole sages die crap.

then why was Nabooru tortured for fucking 7 years by the witches? that's 7 years of imprisonment. you don't think they killed her after Link fought her when disguised as an Iron Prince? either those energy balls were a teleporter spell to bring her somewhere else or a fucking disintegration spell.
>>
>>3275595
I made an account to call you a moron, but then I realized that you might just be blind, like it might not actually be your fault you're this stupid, but then, like a kaleidoscope, you're fucking stupid troll post just gets more interesting the more I read it. Firstly, you've put sprites and 3D models in one continuum, as if they're all used for the exact same shit and models are a strict upgrade, or as if they can't and aren't used in conjunction. You haven't yet realized that they are tools, that value judgments on graphical merits pertain to conveyance, not volume. You are a child, sir. You clearly never played SNES games on an SNES, sir. I bid you good day sir.
>>
>>3284585
where did you make an account, if i may ask? i'm curious...
>>
>>3284401
What exactly are you trying to prove? That Majora's Mask wasn't the first game to just be a shitty rom hack?
>>
Don't insult OoT like that.
>>
>>3284556
I bet it was intentionally ambiguous to stay family friendly, like someone else already suggested about the game. I'm going with she died. The Sacred Realm is so highly paralleled with the idea of some spirit world, I find it harder to believe that the sages were alive and just never showed up anywhere than that they died.
>>
Blood-stained floors and torture chambers
Link goes to Hell
A guard dies right in front of you
Ganondorf coughs up blood and has a dramatic scene
All the sages die
Gorons in danger of getting eaten by a dragon
Innocent town folk turned into zombies

Rated E for Everyone
>>
>>3275027
lol at anyone taking this bait
>>
>>3286346
According to the ReDead trophy in Melee, they're purely magic based. It checks out what with all the market denizens being in Kakariko when Link grows up.
>>
>>3286467
>It checks out what with blahblah

No, it doesn't. And that Melee blurp isn't canon.

The only townfolk from Castle Town who survived are: Happy Mask Salesman (seen in the ending), Shikashi, the dog lady, and the proud bearded man. You could make an argument for the Bomber lady from MM and the blue woman with Shikashi too because they're in alternate set-ups during cutscenes.
>>
>>3286594
Oh yeah, and the shop owners. They survived too, except the Bombchu Lady.
>>
>>3286596
>except the Bombchu Lady.
Nope, she survived too. She's seen in the ending. In fact, pretty much everyone in Castle Town survived.
>>
File: Images_(99).jpg (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Images_(99).jpg
8KB, 256x192px
>>3286594
Dork
>>
File: 1429642000743.jpg (25KB, 579x329px) Image search: [Google]
1429642000743.jpg
25KB, 579x329px
>>3284442
This post gave me cancer.
>>
>>3286331
yeah, I'm with you on this whole matter. the sacred realm really seems too metaphysical to be host anything different than spirits.
>>
>>3286346
you're not funny.
can't stand all the fedoratippers who claim shit like how hardxxxxcore Zelda is. same with the MM fags.

and btw, yes, E for everyone is totally accurate for this game.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.