[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe I paid this much.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: rape_my_wallet.jpg (126KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
rape_my_wallet.jpg
126KB, 1200x900px
>tfw you calculate all the money you spent on games that aren't worth much anymore...
>>
>>3270412
I can look at it both ways.

I bought plenty before prices started going up, but those $1-$3 dollars games really add up. Like $300, which is kinda a lot for my income.

While I could say that it was a good investment with the price inflation, I have no intent of selling them (fun games), so it's kinda irrelevant to me.
>>
I haven't made many new purchases that I regretted. Wasn't till 6th gen that magazine and online reviews became 95% unreliable.

Waste of money I guess but I enjoy the hobby.
>>
>>3270412
i would imagine a sealed perfect dark is worth $60
>>
>>3270436
Try a couple hundred.
>>
>>3270412
Perfect Dark is worth it though. You do get fuckloads of content for your dollars.
>>
>>3270412
But you can't put a price on all the great memories it gave you.
>>
>>3270453
>sealed and never opened
>all those memories

kek
>>
>>3270460
>not having fond memories of looking at your sealed game collection 15+ years ago while your parents argue in the living room
>>
>>3270465
parents were arguing over who's at fault for their kid being too stupid to open a video game
>>
OP here - you guys are funny.

That game is not sealed, btw. I carefully cut the shrink wrap. I bought it the day it was released (old person detected). At the time, most games were $40 or $50. This one was $60 (holy crap) so I wanted to keep it as nice as possible, lol.
>>
>>3270412
For retro games, I spent anywhere from 15-50$ when I bought them new. Most of these games still worth about the same CIB. I suppose a few of the 50$ are now worth 15. Some of the 15$ are worth 50$ I regret nothing, also I don't buy games as investments. Buy a house, land or stocks if you wanna see your money grow.
>>
>>3270436
>>3270438
nope
http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Dark-nintendo-64/dp/B00002STGL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465101031&sr=8-1&keywords=perfect+dark+n64
>>
>>3270506
Yeah, the price for N64 games CIB isn't that bad. It's usually less or the same as what they originally cost. If you collect loose it's even better they're really cheap. But I only do CID so I end up spending a lot of money usually. Especially if the game is a first-party nintendo or a popular one.

4 and 64 though this problem isn't that big of a deal. It's Super Nintendo that's the real problem. All the really good Super Nintendo games are well over $150 CIB.

>>3270535

No. Amazon listings are terrible for getting retro games on. They're rarely properly listed, for example that link you posted is 100% just a cart not the box and everything included when it was brand new. And it's certainly not still sealed which is what I was saying in regards to the price of a sealed Perfect Dark. Honestly 300 is probably on the low side, I would expect a factory sealed Perfect Dark to fetch up to 500 USD.
>>
File: 4554423.png (337KB, 796x735px) Image search: [Google]
4554423.png
337KB, 796x735px
>>3270574
Perfect Dark is one of the most common sealed N64 games. You'd be lucky to get 50.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.