[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[PS1-2][early2000s] I rented this game from a Blockbuster when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

a kind anon told me this should be posted here:

I put PS1-2 in the title because I owned a PS2 but I would have been able to play it if it were a 1 game, and I can't remember which it might have been.] All I can remember is it possibly being open-world (a specific place I remember is very green and grassy on a sort of cliff with circular pillars you can jump to), you played as a flying squirrel/raccoon/some kind of animal, and you were able to glide/fly. I have no idea what it was about or the goal of the game or anything, but I've had that damn setting stuck in my head for years and I want to try to satisfy it. Thanks in advance

Also I feel like it must not be well known. its not ratchet and clank, klonoa, jak and daxter, or tomba, ty the tazmanian tiger,scaler, vexx, or spyro
>>
possibly bubsy 3d.
for your sake i Hope it's not
>>
If it's from the early 2000s, it probably does not actually belong here.
>>
Another anon on the /v/ thread said it's on PC, has very basic textures, and he thinks you collect nuts from trees or something. He says the "Squirrel" you play as could be mistaken for a fox, and the game is definitely pre-2000 with very basic textures.

It's likely OP has played a PS1-version of said game.
>>
Spyro the dragon
>>
File: 4.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>3269538
Magic World perhaps?
>>
Since we're on the topic of looking for long lost games...

Does anybody remember a game on the PS1 where you play as a sort of Space Ghost looking guy, and you went around some space station. It was super colorful with little to no actual textures. The major thing I remember is that you could try to hit on space women, and they'd "kill you" and you'd have to restart. Please tell me this is real and I'm not going crazy.
>>
>>3269602
Blasto
>>
>>3269613
You're the man.
>>
Croc
>>
bump for curiosity
>>
File: Jersey_Devil_PSX.jpg (59KB, 494x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jersey_Devil_PSX.jpg
59KB, 494x500px
>>3269538
Jersey Devil?
>>
>>3269538
>its not tomba

what about Tomba 2? you description sounds an awful lot like the beginning of that game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.