[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retro computer games you can't google

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 0.jpg (472KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
472KB, 1296x968px
Stuff that brings up <10 search results and has no download links. Pic related is a good example.
>>
File: dogday.jpg (133KB, 320x393px) Image search: [Google]
dogday.jpg
133KB, 320x393px
>>3269176
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/dogday/dogday.htm
>>
>>3269176
Where did that pic come from? I dont remember seeing any pics last time I looked up that game, granted it was a while ago.
>>
>>3269235
Some thread on GOG, someone who runs a music store took this pic and said they'd sell the game for $4. That was back in 2013, so who knows if they still have it.
>>
>>3269327
Oh, I remember that thread. I didnt see the pic in it though.
>>
File: 001.jpg (47KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
47KB, 500x640px
>>3269373
Cannot find this and if I do it's a slow direct download that comes prepackaged with an old version of dosbox.

Plz help.
>>
File: yellow brick road.jpg (34KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
yellow brick road.jpg
34KB, 260x384px
Can find hardly any information about this game, neither in English nor in Japanese, though it's available for purchase. Interested mainly because of those amazingly dated looking graphics which are charming in a way, but there's nothing online that indicates how it plays or even properly what sort of game it actually is. Calling it an "adventure" means it could be anything from an actual adventure game to an RPG or anything else.
>>
>>3271879
I've researched this one a bit. There are two sequels, a book, and some soundtracks related to this game, but they don't come up for sale often. The first 2 are on Adventure Legends, and very recently an auction for the third game came up, but some hardcore collector outbid me at the last millisecond.
>>
>>3271887
Wow, I'm surprised anyone else really has found an interest in this. Kinda like how there's just one guy who's mainly concerned for finding the Oasmu Sato Edutainment games. I found the second, but not the first on adventure legends, so I should look again. I wasn't aware there was a third or other merchandise related to it though considering the frequency at which JP games had OST releases regardless of OST quality, I suppose it's not surprising it has one.

I'm also not sure if Hiroyuki Miura is the same Hiroyuki Miura who worked on Final Fantasy games, though some sites seem to credit it as being the same.

I'd import the first game, but it's not actually on my top priority list of cheap collectable oddities. I assume it came with a standard Japanese PC game big box (which isn't THAT big) and if it's included that means I have to worry that much more about international shipping limits and fees(these weigh ~400-600g?). Would be nice if I knew a reliable shipping forwarder that combined shipments and did surface/sea mail so I could just bulk order a bunch of cheap, weird JP computer games/ applications.
>>
H2O for PC. It's sort of like Lemmings, except instead of Lemmings you're trying to control water droplets. I think the goal of each level was to get the water to flow into a drain pipe.

I played a shareware version of the game in like 1997 from the CD that came with PC Gamer. It takes some Google-fu but I think there are maybe a total of 5 hits for that game.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.