[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retro Computing Deals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 01414_kkLZWa9oYAz_600x450.jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
01414_kkLZWa9oYAz_600x450.jpg
29KB, 600x338px
How good of a deal is this, /vr/??

>Vintage 3 TRS-80, 1 Tandy Color 3, and 1 Commadore Vic 20, Two dot matrix printers, all cables and power, several basic books - $125
Also, retro computer gaming deals general
>>
On the subject of retro computing.. Found Dragon Wars can't remember for which system but I don't know if it was a good deal at $5 and I get some values at different ranges. Its complete in box.
>>
>>3267105
Pretty much depends on the condition and model of those printers. Those are the only things this useful and of value in todays world. Next, depends on how badly you want a few old systems that are pretty much useless without additional bits and really only of interest to collectors.
>>
>>3267105
20? years ago, boxed mint sega Megajet for what would be 20 euros. Useless piece of shit, sold it last year, money in the bank.
>>
Please use this thread. Thank you.

>>3245047
>>
>>3267105
>Vintage 3 TRS-80

What TRS-80s? Model I, II, III, IV, 12, 16?
>>
>>3267105
Any RAM expanders with the VIC-20? It's pretty much useless without those beyond playing cartridge games.
>>
>>3267278
where do you think you are.jpg
>>
VIC-20s on the whole are useless for anything but games. Even the text on them hurts to read.
>>
Yeah I think VIC-20s are a charming computer, but you can't do much without memory expanders and the best ones (24-32k) are hard to find unlike the extremely common 8 and 16k expanders. Also dat text.
>>
>>3267336
Neo /v/, native habitat of the emubaby. OP obviously isn't a collector or he'd know what the prices are. He's probably hoping he's found a lot of stuff that might be interesting if the price is good. It isn't and it isn't.
>>
>>3267440
What isn't interesting.
>>
all this for around 50 $
>>
>>3268749
OOOOoooooo, now THAT's a good retro computing find. Bonus points for all the cables, extra disk drive and 2 joysticks!
>>
>>3267446
Any of that shit to OP
Any of that shit at that price

>>3267913
Don't have time to hang out with you there sport.
>>
File: IMG_20160604_172753.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_172753.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
4 bucks. Disks perfect condition. Is it good?
>>
>>3270051
Meh. Common.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.