[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty Games You Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 2362313-nes_timelord_eu.jpg (3MB, 1528x2100px) Image search: [Google]
2362313-nes_timelord_eu.jpg
3MB, 1528x2100px
ITT shitty NES games you love
>>
>>3266869
>Time Lord
>shitty

kys
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Everyone else thought the music was ear-rape... but I thought it was cool and moody
>>
File: Jaws_(NES)[1].jpg (60KB, 354x502px) Image search: [Google]
Jaws_(NES)[1].jpg
60KB, 354x502px
People give it shit, but I've always enjoyed it. It's a quick 15 minutes of fun. Fuck the haters.
>>
>>3266869
You probably only play nes ironically
>>
I just got into Spiderman Return of the Sinister Six and the controls are a fucking disaster. This game really needed a controller with more than two action buttons.

Also jump and attack are reversed so it messes with your head.

But the gameplay itself is incredibly easy once you figure out the controls. I've been able to get pretty far and I'm surprised at how much fun I'm having with it.

Definitely a shit game I'm starting to love. I want to beat it just to say I did.
>>
>>3267580
this game is perfection.
>>
it's got some conveyance issues on what you can and can't touch, there's some visibility issues on some of the bullets sometimes and it's probably a little too hard buuut the challenge is so high that beating even just one level is insanely gratifying and the music and boxart are objectively elder-god tier
>>
>>3267665
You know, SS often strikes me as actually being a good game if you have the necessary skills to at least be able to enjoy it. It's the same as how I feel about kaizo rom hacks in general, though not even near THAT level of difficulty.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember you being able to tell what you can touch by merely shooting against the thing and watching if the bullets go through it.
>>
>>3267616
I have that game and didn't find the controls bad. Unusual, sure, but it never did anything I didn't input.
>>
>>3266869
I wonder why did Time Lord receive negative criticism back then. It's a solid good looking action platformer. Its soundtrack is definitely one of the best I've heard on the NES.
>>
>>3266869
baller opening theme but fuck me if I couldn't beat that wild west stage as a kid. I still played it a shitton though, because I owned it.

Come to think of it I STILL haven't gone back and finished it.
>>
File: rastan-usa-europe.png (287KB, 350x503px)
rastan-usa-europe.png
287KB, 350x503px
Holy fuck what a glitchy fucking port
Enemies no clipping through the floor all over the place and teleporting right in front of you
Cheesing bosses by just standing in the same spot
Inconsistent difficulty spikes

I loved it.
>>
>>3267580
It's actually pretty comfy
>>
>>3266869
Where's the Tardis and the Daleks?
>>
Who cares that its a rip off desu senpai.
>>
File: 50979_front.jpg (26KB, 475x347px)
50979_front.jpg
26KB, 475x347px
Best shitty Universal/Hammer horror themed single plane platforming belt scroller right here.
Good soundtrack as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2QnFW52D6U
>>
>>3268503
It's not a rip-off.
It's simply a refurnished version of a game Nintendo developed themselves. There's nothing different to it other than surface changes and only a fool would call it shitty and dislike it since it's the best NES Mario
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
The controls aren't very good, the minigames are all short and frustratingly designed, not to mention pretty lame and lacks replay value, and it tries and fails to be some sort of early sandbox game within the park.

But something about it makes me appreciate it. Most likely nostalgia since I played it a lot as a kid
>>
>>3268245

Oh my god, I never got past that level either. I couldn't figure out how to get that orb that constantly trolled you by floating up when you got close to it.
>>
>>3268954
>Oh my god, I never got past that level either. I couldn't figure out how to get that orb that constantly trolled you by floating up when you got close to it.

Yeah! That's exactly what stopped me! I know it was something to do with shooting it and bouncing maybe but I could never get it to work. Glad to know I'm not alone!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.