[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this at a flea market today and boy is it a good game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: SwampThingTitleScreenNES.gif (7KB, 248x224px) Image search: [Google]
SwampThingTitleScreenNES.gif
7KB, 248x224px
Found this at a flea market today and boy is it a good game. What are some games you were surprised turned out to be great?
>>
Srsly...

Mike, stop posting whatever game is in the newest video.

I love your giant cock, but this is painfully obvious.
>>
>>3265663
I dont know what youre talking about man. Ive didnt even know Cinemassacre made a video on this game. I just picked it up at a flea market and wanted to start a discussion on hidden gems.
>>
>>3265941
stop lying.
>>
>>3266026
Im not lying, you guys are so obsessed with Cinemassacre. To the point where we cant even discuss great games.
>>
This and PSX are the best /vr/ memes.
>>
>>3265663
you're the pleb that actually knows what cinemassacre posts, so you're probably the real problem here
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>3266104
I actually agree with that

I don't watch it and I don't care who does but Addams Family is pretty great especially for what looks like licensed shovelware
>>
You seriously made a 2nd thread?
>>3264347
Stop spamming. Either go back to your eceleb containment thread or fuck off.
>>
>>3266119
I can smell the Amiga from just looking at that screenshot.
>>
>>3266119
It's a damn big game too, and non-linear.,
>>
>>3266043
You're not lying yet all he said was "Mike". He never said Cinemassacre. You did.
/thread
>>
>>3266104
Yep. Im the problem because I watch youtube and dont post about it in random threads here. Im the problem, not the people who makes spammy threads designed to get people to search for the game to see gameplay of it.

Honestly, its probably ryan, not mike.
>>
Fuck you OP
>>
>>3265941
>says someones name
>you immediately know its cinemaasacre

fuck off. i hate summer being here
>>
File: Matei.jpg (332KB, 724x696px) Image search: [Google]
Matei.jpg
332KB, 724x696px
>>3265654
>>3265941
>>3266043
You know what you're doing. You post a thread about the latest game Cinemassacre plays, and you pretend it's a coincidence. You do it for a joke, because you think it's funny.

Then, when someone calls you out of it, you try to reverse roles by saying "they" are the ones obsessed with Cinemassacre, because you weren't even aware of the latest video they posted.

Deny it all you want. We know what you're doing.
>>
>>3269527
I know what he's doing. It's still funny. Fight the good fight OP.
>>
>>3265654
You're a fucking faggot Mike.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.