[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Genesis run and gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
best

1) vector man
2) rolling thunder 3
3) vector man 2
3) contra hc
4) eswat
5) gun star heroes
6) turrican
7)) sunset riders
8) robocop vs terminator
9) aliens 3
10) dinosaur for hire
>>
>>3263821
>run and gun
I believe you mean 'side and scroll'
>>
>>3263824
I think you mean shoot and boot.
>>
>>3263831
I think you mean 'blast and dash'.
>>
>>3263836
Shoot and boot sounds better cause it rhymes.
>>
>>3263841
Yeah but the Japanese call it blast and dash, so it's official.
>>
>>3263846
Oh fuck those weebs. I'm murican so I say call it a shoot and boot.
>>
>>3263865
Yeah but the Japanese call it "blast and dash" so you're wrong.
>>
>>3263841
but run and gun isn't retarded and also rhymes.
>>
>No Adventures of Batman and Robin
>>
>>3263918
Wrong. Yuki Yamaguchi said the industry term is 'blast and dash' in an issue of GAMExPLAYER magazine. Please educate yourself.
>>
>>3263821
Mate, Sunset Riders is fucking garbage on the Megadrive. Stick with the Super Nintendo or Arcade version for the real deal.
>>
>>3263935
But language doesn't always translate proceduraly. Unless the naming convention is in English, it doesn't necessarily make a straight conversion.

See, this is the problem with localization too. Phrases don't translate well without some discretion and common sense.
>>
>>3263846
>the japanese call it something containing the letter "L"
try again
>>
>>3263865
It's called run and gun, what the fuck are you smoking

Is this the new soda/pop
>>
>>3264356
No, it's just /vr/'s latest EPIC meme :)
>>
File: 1445776020240.png (196KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1445776020240.png
196KB, 407x405px
>>3264371
So, yes.

Also

>meme

Just don't
>>
>>3263821

God I fucking loved Vectorman as a kid. Both 1 and 2 were some of the best games on the Genesis.

I remember seeing rumblings of them trying to make a new game back in the early 00's, and then it just disappeared.
>>
>not calling them Rooty Tooty Scoot & Shooties
>>
>>3263926
This. And where's Alien Soldier?
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1440x1080px
wtf are you guys doing to my topic

I came here for discussion if I wanted to read a bunch of nonsense replies I would go back to redit and stay there
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.