[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite Bonk game, /vr/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: bonkgames.jpg (694KB, 512x896px) Image search: [Google]
bonkgames.jpg
694KB, 512x896px
What's your favorite Bonk game, /vr/?
>>
2 and Super I guess?
>>
Super Bonk is the only one I've played.
>>
I beat the NES version last weekend, and I have a PC Engine coming in the mail, what do you all suggest? I really liked the NES version, and I know it's heavily gimped, so I imagine I would enjoy the others.
>>
The one where you bonk a dragon
>>
I enjoyed Super Bonk 2 and the PC Engine trilogy. I own most of them except the HD Remaster and one other one I can't put my finger on.
>>
>>3258058

The original. Something just fun about that one.
>>
The arcade game is the funnest. The Hudson ones all feel too clunky/slow.
>>
File: B.C._Kid_1.png (7KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
B.C._Kid_1.png
7KB, 320x256px
Amiga port by Factor 5 (same people who made Turrican)
>>
File: B.C._Kid.png (7KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
B.C._Kid.png
7KB, 320x256px
>>3261724
Here's title screen for your collection.
>>
>>3261724
Is it a different game, or just a port of the PC Engine game?
>>
>>3258058
only played the original but i liked it
>>
>>3261737
It's a port. Here's more details:
http://hol.abime.net/81
The same guys also ported R-Type to Amiga.
>>
>>3261005
>the hudson ones

They're all made by Red.
>>
>>3261816
Nah, the characters are owned by Red, but the actual programming and game design is done by Hudson.
>>
>>3261832
oh, serious dawg?
>>
>>3260689
PC Engine Bonks are all great. Start with the first. They play so well.
>>
So Tempo and Super Tempo were developed by ex-Bonk developers. Check them out if you want more platforming goodness.
>>
>>3262512
It's hard to call recommend Super Tempo, it's very different from the Bonk series, more so than 32X Tempo. He attacks with projectiles, can't wall jump or infinitely hover, the girl comes along and can fly, intermittently the game becomes a shmup ala Super Zonk.
>>
Dang I wish that new Bonk game never got cancelled.
>>
>>3258058
Bonk 2, although Air Zonk is a bit cooler.
>>
Super Bonk and Bonk's Revenge are amazing.
>>
Why is the O emphasized in 1&2's logos?
>>
>>3265304
because the wheel and shit nigga
>>
>>3265304
big and round, like his head
>>
>>3265304
BIG O.

BIG O, BIG O, BIG O.
>>
>>3258058
Bonk 2 is my favorite. Super bonk 2 is a close 2nd.
>>
>>3265286
>>3265562
The Super Bonk games seem to be rather dividing. I've heard everyting about them from both being trash, to one being better than the other and both being brilliant. I guess I have to figure it out myself.
>>
>>3268121
The second one really shines. Both are good but the first one just feels dull in comparison. Highly recommended you play the first then the second so you're not as disappointed as I was.

Before the "durr you played it out of order" comment coming, I received them in the mail in the opposite order and I couldn't wait to get more Bonk on.
>>
>>3268347
The second one feel really weird IMO. At its base its a Bonk Game but they change things up so much it's almost a different beast. All the new powers, the change in format, the gimmick to stages. Don't get me wrong it's fun, but it's like comparing Super Mario Bros to World, or Kirby's Dreamland to Kirby's Adventure.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.