[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Board game games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (25KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 256x240px
which board game games are the best ones, and how does clue on a console even work anyway can't you see each other's cards
>>
>>3254604
I loved the SNES version of monopoly
>>
thats a fun version of monopoly, also the windows 95 version of monopoly is pretty fun too. has cute little fmv cut scenes in it
>>
>>3254604
Tower Dream
Itadaki Street (series)
Archon
Sugoro Quest - Dice no Senshi Tachi
Hyaku no Sekai no Monogatari - The Tales on a Watery Wilderness
Super Okuman Chouja Game
Zen-Nippon Pro Wrestling - Fight da Pon!
>>
I made a thread about this over two (holy shit, time flies) years ago. Thankfully the thread is archived, so I don't have to do those writeups again.

https://desustorage.org/vr/thread/1418267/
>>
>>3254627
That was the best version of Monopoly. I wanted to live in those places.
>>
RISK on Genesis was great.
>>
File: supermomotarodentetsu22.gif (31KB, 301x239px) Image search: [Google]
supermomotarodentetsu22.gif
31KB, 301x239px
Momotaro motherfucking Dentetsu
>>
>>3254604
Fucking gertrude. Definitely my favorite monopoly, I even have a CIB copy. Didnt appreciate the AI however. Having to turn down retarded trade offers every turn gets old.
>>
File: chaos_overlords.jpg (48KB, 640x288px) Image search: [Google]
chaos_overlords.jpg
48KB, 640x288px
best board game for PC coming through
>>
any roleplaying boardgames like Talisman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3HVCwPp7j0
>>
>>3259971
Sugoro Quest - Dice no Senshi Tachi (plus the sequel on SNES)
Hyaku no Sekai no Monogatari - The Tales on a Watery Wilderness
>>
>>3259971
Like the board game or the Steam version that nickel and dimes you on everything?

The problem I have with playing Talisman or similar games in non cardboard format is no one really gets into it nearly as much as its physical counterpart and, at least with the two groups I played Talisman on PC with, would rather play an rpg or gauntlet type fantasy game if we were already playing a video game (as in they didn't see the point of playing a virtual fantasy board game that half the experience relied on the physical components).
>>
>>3254604
I actually have Clue for SNES. The game tells you to make everyone else look away when you check your cards, and came with checklists like the real game so you can write shit down.
The best part though is that there's custom scenes for when you accuse yourself and win. Your character will still be raving that they've won while they're being arrested
>>
>>3260045
I'll try these with the translations thnx, see if they emulate well.

>>3260192
I played Talisman the boardgame only once a few months back and thought it would be interesting to play alone against AI like I could with Monopoly PC or Beat Street on wii.
I was kinda roped into playing Talisman with some friends room-mates and it was ok.
>>
File: Board_Game_Top_Shop_cover[1].jpg (30KB, 252x248px) Image search: [Google]
Board_Game_Top_Shop_cover[1].jpg
30KB, 252x248px
Best
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.