[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait… What?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1384.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1384.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Wait… What?
>>
>>3253320

kek'd mightily, holy shit how'd they get away with that?
>>
>>3253325
if kids can't get it then you can get away with it
>>
Have to try a 360 rim rocker
>>
>>3253335
Not doing so would be a "bad decision".
>>
File: IN-YOUR-FACE-BASKETBALL[1].png (55KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
IN-YOUR-FACE-BASKETBALL[1].png
55KB, 378x378px
It's like nobody itt played basketball in the 20th century
>>
"Go to the hole. Go strong. Deliver the facial. Show them your stuff and your 360 rim rocker"

is this a instruction manual on how to give a good blowjob?
>>
Are rimjobs a basketball reference or is basketball an anus reference?
>>
Okay, just curious if the SNES version of the game had that same preface? If not, then that proves that Sega's QA was in charge of both game manuals and advertising, which is to say it was lax at best.
>>
I've never wanted to fuck a basketball this much before..
>>
>>3253325
>holy shit how'd they get away with that?
It wasn't seen as a sexual description. That's a fairly modern, trend, to see sexual phrasing everywhere, and it's getting annoying, because it makes it really difficult to say or write normal things without some idiot either giggling, or being "offended" over absolutely nothing.
>>
>>3254189

Well, it looks pretty sexual to me. I'd never played the game but even if I was 12 I would've seen the reference.
>>
>>3254196
they're basketball references
>>
>>3253320
>be sure to take an occasional recess during extended play, to rest yourself and the Sega cartridge

This part in particular made me laugh. "Rest the Sega cartridge"? What, do they consider that to be some pet dog or what?
>>
>>3254240
>"Rest the Sega cartridge"? What, do they consider that to be some pet dog or what?
remember how PS2s permanently damaged their drive when playing some games for extended periods, due to the involved heat?
You can do a lot of damage by running heat-generating equipment for longer than the durations they're designed for
>>
>>3254189
>Go to the hole. Go strong. Deliver the facial
That's a double entendre if i've ever seen one…
Someone was trying to get one past and be funny.
>>
>>3256912
>Someone
Every single baller
>>
File: 2626909_orig.jpg (82KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
2626909_orig.jpg
82KB, 543x800px
>>3253416
That's the joke.

>>3254189
Were you even alive when this was new? This sort of double entendre was incredibly common in videogames block-of-text adverts.
The "Modern Trend" is to NOT do this shit.
>>
File: 1462836049601.jpg (35KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1462836049601.jpg
35KB, 338x305px
>>3254201

>go to the hole
>Deliver the facial

Yeah ok
>>
File: you are this worthless.gif (14KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
you are this worthless.gif
14KB, 500x596px
>>3254189
>fairly modern trend
>>
>>3253320
Nba jam is GOAT
Unless you like not retro stuff like nba street vol 2
>>
>>3258587
I can't explain facial, but "he's going to the hole!" has been a common phrase in basketball commentating for...shit, a very long time.
>>
>>3258650
the entire phrasing was normal b-ball lingo of the time. A horny 12 year old might find some jest or double entendre there. Or a fag like op.
>Delivers the facial
When someone got dunked on it was "in your face". which got shortened to facial.
>>
>>3258756
it got shortened to "faced"
im 25 and OP made me giggle like a 12 year old, have some fun already, it's Sega for God sake.
im willing to bet whoever wrote that knew exactly what they were doing and whoever proofread it giggled like a silly willy also
>>
File: 100_3510.jpg (257KB, 1500x1058px) Image search: [Google]
100_3510.jpg
257KB, 1500x1058px
>>3253618
SNES manual is the same.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.