[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the retro gaming equivalent of risotto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kekramsey.jpg (85KB, 564x460px) Image search: [Google]
kekramsey.jpg
85KB, 564x460px
What is the retro gaming equivalent of risotto?
>>
Boogerman
>>
>>3251331

Which was superior on the Jaguar compared to the shitty babby casual PC version
>>
>>3251327
DOSbox.

Some are good enough to move games from floppies and CDROMs to drives and images, configure for the specific game, and make adjustments to execution speed as needed for optimum play.

The rest of us go out and get it from someone else who has already done all the work.

http://www.old-games.com/
>>
>>3252863
just tried dl'ing something there, and holy fuck do they throttle the dl speed if you don't pay up
>>
>>3251327
Launch titles.
>>
>>3253762
Great answer! It's not really that important in retrospect, but if you fuck it up, it shows you don't give a shit.
>>
>>3251371
bro what

boogerman is a gen/snes game
>>
>>3251327
i don't understand the question, in fact i had to google risotto to check what it was, i dont watch cilunary shows and i pretty much eat rice, beans, steamed vegetables, steamed azna or some other lean meat prepared in a tasty but still healthy way, no fatties-food elaborate dishes, and italian food for me is pizza on the weekends.

does gordon ransay frequently states that risotto is hard dish or what?
>>
>>3255927
>does gordon ransay frequently states that risotto is hard dish or what?
It's the typical appetizer in the "Hell's Kitchen" reality competition he hosts. There's usually someone who fucks it up and holds up service because it keeps getting sent back, and Chef Ramsay has some hilariously colorful reactions when that happens.
>>
>>3251327
Emulation threads. Served up too often and fucked up by retards.
>>
>>3255927
>i pretty much eat rice, beans, steamed vegetables, steamed azna or some other lean meat prepared in a tasty but still healthy way, no fatties-food
>2016
>People still believe fat enters your body and gets sent right on through to be stored, unlike every other foodstuff

All your 'healthy' grains are fat people food, mate, you just don't know it.
Stop believing receptionist-tier dietary advice.
>>
>>3251371
>a literal shit game is better on a shit console
>>
>>3256997
I was playing Castlevania Bloodlines today on my Hi-def Graphics Sega Genesis with the stereo rerouted from the headphone jack to my CRTV. It was glorious.
>>
>>3258938
....continued
The day before I was emulating it on my laptop using Kega. Feels like comparing a T-bone steak from the grill to a TV dinner meat patty.
>>
>>3258603
>All your 'healthy' grains are fat people food
im not the one adding butter to rice

but you're right if you meant "a calorie is a calorie", and grains are carbs/sugar and are just less faties food than meats dripping of lard or candy.

so i guess the equivalent of risotto could also be any wiimote or kinect sports game, for fatsos that wanna lie to themselves that they are doing something about their obesity, instead of counting calories and doing intense exercise, but thats not retro
>>
>>3261083
>counting calories and doing intense exercise
Those'll never be retro, because they'll never be in style to begin with.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (20KB, 378x383px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
20KB, 378x383px
>>3253762
Launch titles fits the bill squarely.

I bet there's one guy shouting "Where's the fucking risotto?" during development of launch titles, where the release date is god and fuck all about learning how to develop for the machine cuz SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH WHERE'S MY FUCKING RISOTTO.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.