[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss Sarge.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: N64_NA_ArmyMenSargesHeroes.jpg (540KB, 2100x1536px) Image search: [Google]
N64_NA_ArmyMenSargesHeroes.jpg
540KB, 2100x1536px
I miss Sarge.
>>
>>3250954
I find it amusing that that one lady soldier is not green like the rest of them and looks like Laura Croft as drawn my a devientart member.
>>
>>3250962
Are you saying women can't be soldiers? You sexist fuck.
>>
>>3250954
>the grill has regular skin

k
>>
Vikki Grim gave me many a boner
>>
>>3250975
Women can't have green skin either, apparently. It's racist too!
>>
>>3250962
Maybe she's supposed to be a barbie mysteriously in the same scale as plastic green army men? That's my answer ignoring the obvious that green shrek tits on the cover wouldnt push the game to young boys.
>>
>>3250975
No, I think >>3250962 is saying that she sticks out like a sore thumb and was clearly only designed that way for sex appeal.
>>
PARTY TIME
>>
It's weird how serious the first one was.
>>
She has green hair. The implication is that she is the daughter of an army man and a doll, probably a Barbie.
But think of the size difference.
>>
>>3250962
Well to be fair she has a green bra so if her skin was green it would look like she were naked. That's not ok.
>>
>>3251660
GOOD TO GO
>>
>>3251907
Barbie wouldn't say no to an army man.

Because of the implication.
>>
>>3250954

brazzers logo needed
>>
>>3251905
It was pretty serious untill Sarge's Heroes.
>>
>>3250954
Is that quiet from metal gear
>>
>>3251071
>Women can't have green skin
Abidah Sevenleaf would like a word.
>>
>>3250954
Nutcracker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJATGXHVK-k
>>
>>3250954
Dreamcast version was next version.
>>
>>3254219
Nobody cares about that asshole.
>>
>>3250962
She's supposed to be a reporter and it's hinted she's supposed to be a "fashion doll". She also had her own spinoff game.
>>
>>3250954
for me, the first two were great with the whole war is hell vibe, but with sarge's heroes it became shit, as if nickelodeon took over 3do
>>
>>3250954
Every 90's game character look like a plastic toy.
So the only difference here is that they're green.
>>
>>3250962
I think they were going for a Barbie feel with the female character, hence the plastic non green skin.
>>
Most if not all the army men games have god awful controls, especially army men 3d
>>
>>3250962
its so it wouldnt look gay. (cover looks really gay)
military shit is notoriously gay
>>
>>3251660
I'M GONNA NEED A SWEEPER
>>
File: army-men-air-combat-04.png (695KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
army-men-air-combat-04.png
695KB, 800x600px
Thread needs more Air Attack and the RTS games
>>
>>3254570
bad controls bad graphics bad everything
>>
>>3250962
She got her own game
And surprise, it's fucking trash and not /vr/
>>
>>3256768
How the fuck was the army men franchise so huge

Did the games cost nothing to make or what
>>
>>3257598
Nostalgia people had for the toys?

This was before app games so kids played with toys more growing up. That's what attracted me to the series because it was like playing in a "toy story" universe.
>>
>>3257598

they were fun
>>
>>3260670
this, they weren't that bad anyhow.
>>
>>3257598
Army Men 1 & 2 were like both in the top 10 most played games on mplayer and heat back in the day. We had ladder matches and there was like 8 main clans in each game with like some 40 people in each one and this was like in...1998?

TWE reporting in.
>tfw my former clanmates are in their 60-70s now since I was like 14 when they were in their 30-40s
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.