[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playstation 2 and Dreamcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4081.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4081.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey guys, i need a little help. I need to sell my ps2 and dreamcast collection, but i do not want to take a big loss on it. Can some of you guys check my collection and see what you think its worth? I know marvel vs capcom 2 is worth a little bit. All your help is appreciated.
>>
File: IMG_4082.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4082.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_4084.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4084.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>3238681
the only games worth anything are the snk capcom fighters. I would sell those separately since you will most likely lose money selling a lot.
>>
i was thinking the same. i thought $200 was a fair offer, but that might be to costly. I don't mind taking a loss as long as some one is going to enjoy the games.
>>
Be aware that PS2 doesn't count as retro here. Prepare for assholes bombarding your thread with dismissive posts.
This also isn't the best place to ask for appraisals, but anyway. Your best bet is probably to sell each item separately rather than in a lot, if you are that concerned about maximising the revenue. Put each item on eBay for auction at 99c, with a buy it now price based around the average price you find when you search for the item with "sold items" turned on in the filter.
That said, if you want a quick sale, selling it all in a lot is the way to go.
>>
>>3238705
If you were selling it as one big lot for $200, I'd buy it right now if not for shipping (ausfag here).
>>
Ps2 is not retro yet? Give it time. I appreciate all your help. You guys have been great. My car may get inspected yet.
>>
>>3238681
Hi OP. You are in the purgatory of retro selling here. I would count this as the "scoop up for cheap, horde, resell in 10-20 years" era.

One way to make your setup more appealing is to get a FREE MCBOOT card made. This way, it will look more enticing on craigslist or where ever. You can use link bait titles like "PLAY ANY GAME ON PS2 MODDED PLAYS N64/NES/SNES/SEGA"
>>
So $200 seems fair? i don't want to rip anyone off.
>>
>>3238710
The idea here is that it has to be pre-2000 for it to count as retro.
>>
you guys rock!
>>
>>3238713
Honestly, $200 is reasonable. If you want to sell it for that much shoot me an email, I'd like to have a shot at it.
>>
Its probably worth 180 realistically. You could try to part out the games but it will take a lot longer.
>>
Pre 2000 huh? so dreamcast just slips in. Ok, i won't make that mistake again! Thanks guys.
>>
>>3238681
www.pricecharting.com
>>
>>3238714
This board isn't antique gaming, it's retro gaming.
>>
Sell it for the amount you actually need. Don't worry about market value because that is always changing in price. Don't be the type of seller that is too attached and doesn't want to sell so they put the price so high that it's not worth anyone getting.
>>
>>3238710
Yeah PS2 isn't retro here but Dreamcast is. Yeah, I know, it doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>3238681
>pls do all the legwork in making me money
Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>3238713
I could easily see paying 200 for that lot. Some good games in there, plus both consoles.
>>
>>3238710
>Ps2 is not retro yet?

Fuck off, read the sticky.
>>
>>3241328
>"Yeah PS2 isn't retro here but Dreamcast is. Yeah, I know, it doesn't make any sense."
>eventually PS2 is accepted on /vr/
>"Yeah PS3 isn't retro here but PS2 is. Yeah, I know, it doesn't make any sense."
>>
>>3244009
what is : the aging process

the post
>>
>>3238681
Ill give you Tree Fiddy
>>
>>3244009
btw the dreamcast is the same gen as ps2

allow all of 6th gen or none of it
if its only before 2000 then rename the board 20th century games
>>
File: 51aOOpHAEzL.jpg (49KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
51aOOpHAEzL.jpg
49KB, 354x500px
>>3245796
Once PS2's allowed we can talk about games all the way up to 2014!
>>
>>3238681
Most money but most work
-individually list games on ebay / amazon / craigslist
Least money but easiest
Sell whole collection for cheap
>>
File: fifa 2005.jpg (90KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
fifa 2005.jpg
90KB, 600x585px
>>3245812
Unfortunately now we can only talk about games up to 2005 : /
>>
>>3245812
Some dreamcast games came out recently
>>
>>3238681
>>3238690
>>3238695
>selling your retro vidya collection

Leave this board and never post again.
>>
>>3245834
A homebrew/kickstarter is not really comparable to a major release from one of the largest video game companies out there.
>>
>>3238681
Not retro.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.