[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this game based on these four screenshots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: brandish.jpg (700KB, 1269x954px) Image search: [Google]
brandish.jpg
700KB, 1269x954px
What do you think of this game based on these four screenshots?
>>
High quality
>>
It's total garbage
>>
Looks fantastic. Makes me wish I could read moonrunes.
>>
Brandish games are addicting as fuck. Have not been able to get IV running yet though...
>>
>>3235947
Let me guess Windows 10?
>>
looks interesting but i don't read wapaneezy
>>
>>3235952
Nah, 7 Pro. I probably need to use applocale like back when I used to play Ys games. Just haven't been motivated lately to look further into it.
>>
>>3235742
interest level at 80%
>>
>>3235742
Really want to play all the Brandish on PC98 but moonbarrier keeps me out. Played the first one for a bit and it was definitely my kinda jam, but got eventually stuck.
>>
>>3235742
Is there any fan translation for this game?
>>
>>3235742
>all those floor buttholes
>>
>>3235742
Is it moon runes exclusive? Looks good but I can't read jap
>>
>>3235947
Just a thought, but maybe running the PC-98 version with Anex86 or Neko Project II would be easier
>>
File: Den of Iniquity.jpg (34KB, 467x275px) Image search: [Google]
Den of Iniquity.jpg
34KB, 467x275px
Makes me miss back when I used to keep opium around
>>
1 and 2 are great.
3 is ok.
VT is bullshit. You have no Ares nor Dora.
By the time 2 was finished Kiya probably sensed Falcom power to screw shit like Dragon Slayer into Eiyuu Densetsu and left the company.
>>
Brandish has always looked fun but the isometric view really increases my interest. Which game is the OP image?
>>
>>3239087
Brandish 4
I already beat the game with two characters but if you don't know moonrunes you miss out on a few things like using the passwords to instantly get the solution to every single puzzle in the game, status prevention necklaces and figuring out how to buy your home and instant teleportation devices
Really wish I figured out some of those on my first playthrough
>>
>>3236253
I think jdkluv got it running with D3DWindower, though I usually try DXWnd on these games first.

>>3236729
Stuck where? If you need to read hints, look up the transcriptions here and use Google Translate: http://www2.oninet.ne.jp/t_sera/

>>3236834
VT/4 has a fan translation in progress, but the fan patch for 2 Renewal's coming quicker.

>>3237246
You can play the English-translated remake of the original Brandish on PSP (or Vita or emulator), brought to us by XSEED. There's also a fan translation of 2 for the Super Famicom, which isn't the best way to play that game but better than nothing.

>>3239078
That makes no sense, Kiya *was* Dragon Slayer. And the last Dragon Slayer series is Legend of Xanadu. He and Falcom exempted Brandish and Popful Mail from that franchise for reasons unknown (though I can speculate). He made his share of junk, too, like Romancia, and his post-Falcom games aren't exemplary.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.