[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punch Out thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Baldbull.png (5KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
Baldbull.png
5KB, 256x240px
Punch Out thread.
>>
>>3230213
>using passwords

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>3230213
Need tips on getting good
Currently playing NES remix and I don't need to get my ass beat more than usual
>>
>>3230225
How do you know? Points?
>>
>>3230232

practice, practice, practice.
>>
>>3230232
CRT
>>
>>3230232
It's all about pattern recognition, rhythm, learning the counters for all attacks, and practice.
The Punch Out challenges in NES Remix are incredibly easy when compared to the full game.
>>
>>3230508
Yup you got it. There are certain patterns and rhythms to take account for certain fighters and certain situations, but once you know them it becomes easier to breeze through the game.

One that I sometimes forget is that you have to punch king hippo in the mouth to punch him in the stomach, which then he goes down and never gets back up
>>
Alright /punch-out!!/, who's your favorite opponent?

Mine's probably Super Macho Man or Don Flamenco.
>>
>>3230532
I remember liking Soda Popinski as a kid, as well as Piston Honda. Super Macho Man was a lot of fun too, although the one I relished beating the shit out of the most was Bald Bull.
>>
>>3230945
He was the bane of my existence. I could never get past him
>>
>>3230956
Soda Popinski that is...
>>
Super Punch-Out was really great, too.
>>
>>3230956
>>3230957
Same here. Until I played the game on actual hardware on a CRT. Then I plowed through him through sheer reflexes.
>>
>>3230256
Doesn't points reset with each guy anyway?
>>
>>3233768
Super punch out lacks a lot of the qualities of punch out and I think the wii punch out really does a better job as a sequel/reboot.
>>
>>3238069
Wii Punch-Out was very clever in mixing the patterns and designs of NES Punch-Out Sandman and Mike Tyson together.
>>
File: GOTTA GET A GRIP.jpg (100KB, 549x549px) Image search: [Google]
GOTTA GET A GRIP.jpg
100KB, 549x549px
>>3230213
>tfw finally landing that punch

>>3230532
Bald Bull always scared the shit out of me
>>
>>3238931
I've been trying to beat it without a guide for several weeks. I can get to Bald Bull (2nd round), and got two knockdowns in one round one time, but I can't get him. I know, git gud, but fuck. Super fun, but tough game.
>>
What times you got...

>i beat mike

>What times you got...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.