[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screwed by 99gamers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Did anyone else out there get screwed by 99gamers? They disallowed listing games. People still have coins tied up in the site. People are shipping games and receiving coins they'll never be able to use. Worse thing is they were selling discounted coins over the holidays, out of greed, and it caused inflation. I would love to ruin their TYDY app in the appstore because nobody has heard from them.
>>
>>3221409
SHIT
>>
Can you elaborate? Disallowed listing games? I'm not familiar at all with this site.
>>
I've never even heard of this site. Should I have?
>>
>>3221409
Is that a man
>>
Literally 100% what. Never heard of this at all.

All I can say is that something with its own form of currency that is itself being bought and sold with discounts sounds like a scam in the making.
>>
>>3222320
>All I can say is that something with its own form of currency that is itself being bought and sold with discounts sounds like a scam in the making.
yeah holy shit, how stupid can you be

you deserve whatever you're whining about, OP
>>
Is this a penny auction website? If so, you do deserve it, I'm sorry. Those are nothing but scams.
>>
>>3222337
Can you elaborate why someone would deserve being scammed?
>>
>>3221409

what does any of this shit have to do with RETRO VIDEO GAMES?
>>
>>3222298
Its a marketplace. It allows higher efficiency, faster turnover, and choice when compared to trading forums. It used to have some retro games available. It had things like wishlists like other sites.
>>
I had a friend that used this site. Yeah, that sale sounds like an idiotic move. Hello inflation. I don't know if he had points or whatever still in the game since he did trade for some stuff.
>>
>>3222458
"A fool and his money are soon parted" - John Lenin

...and all that
>>
>>3222458
they were dumb
survival of the fittest
a sucker is baked every minute
let the buyer beware

Now you'll be more careful next time. Well, actually, it'll be jewish behavior, but you'll call it "careful"
>>
>What the fuck is 99gamers?
>Google
>One of the top results is a post on reddit 7 months ago talking about the problems the site has and how it will collapse soon
>Next result is talking about how the founders of 99gamers have moved on to a new website and are completely ignoring 99gamers now, 6 months ago

Is this you sharing old news with us, or did you just NOW figure it out?
>>
>>3222458
These types of buy in currency places have been around a long time, and Everytime people get scammed.
You turn actual money into bullshit currency with no value...what do you think will happen?
>>
>>3222632
>John Lenin
>>
File: 1.jpg (97KB, 600x926px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
97KB, 600x926px
>>3223840
>tfw there is Lenin street renamed to Lennon street
>>
>>17157171
Reminds me of goozex. Used it to get rid of stolen games and bought myself new ones.
>>
>>3223881
I thought it was goozex turned into after it went under and was sold off.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.