[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virtua Fighter 10th Anniversary Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: virtua fighter 10th.jpg (64KB, 1000x1496px) Image search: [Google]
virtua fighter 10th.jpg
64KB, 1000x1496px
So this was a bonus disc or was it on Virtua Fighter 4? I don't have it on my copy :|
>>
>bonus disc

Sounds interesting
>>
It was on Virtua Fighter 4 on west. It was a bonus disc in Nippon only.
>>
>>3212889
It was on my evolution disc. It's a pretty nice novelty to play VF4EVO with VF2 models plus the new models they made for the characters that came after. Also Final Tuned nerfed the fuck out of Wolf.
>>
>>3212904
>It's a pretty nice novelty to play VF4EVO with VF1 models plus the new models they made for the characters that came after.
FTFY
>>
>>3212906
How do you access it? I don't see it in the menus
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-14-00-26-45.png (425KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-14-00-26-45.png
425KB, 480x800px
>>3212917
It's in Specials or Extras on the main menu. Too lazy to check at the moment, sorry.
>>
>>3212917
>How do you access it? I don't see it in the menus
>being this underage
>>
File: 20160515_020510.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160515_020510.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>3212987
not there. its greatest hits edition and i hear thay doesnt have it. sigh
>>
>>3215218
It's there in the NTSC version of Evo, they removed it in the Pal one
>>
>>3215251
PAL fags lose again.
>>
In the US evo version you need to buy it in the shop in their adventure mode the fights are real easy and i think its only 2000 points then it'll show up on the extra menu. It shouldn't take that long.
>>
>>3215282
What? I was able to access it right off the bat. Only stuff I needed to pay for were dumb menu wallpapers and attire stuff.
>>
It was a separate disc in Japan, in the NA version of VF4 Evo (not vanilla VF4) it's on the same disc
>>
Well, this isn't retro, right? It's not a Virtua Fighter 1 remake, but a Virtua Fighter 4 remake with Virtua Fighter 1 graphics.
>>
>>3215256
PAL BTFO
A
L

B
T
F
O
>>
>>3217408

Take your cringe tier text format to /v/ please.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.